Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Watching The full Fight Again, and I Cant See How You Think May Dominated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Watching The full Fight Again, and I Cant See How You Think May Dominated

The first rd was close, 2nd arguably goes to Ortiz, but I can see May too, 3rd was easily Floyd, and I and many others gave the 4th to Ortiz before the headbutt..

http://sosoboxing.com/boxing-video-w...-victor-ortiz/

FASTFORWARD to the end of the fight

victors face was already gettin busted up think if it went another 4 rounds

victor woulda went back lookin like margarito lol

an floyd jus had a cut from victors head lol
    Last edited by 915angel; 09-21-2011, 08:16 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I gave Floyd rounds 1 and 3. Round 4 coulda gone either way imo. Ortiz rallied in the latter part. I'm guessing the judges might have given it to him because of that last flurry.

Comment

It's time for you to move on

Comment

1st round is not close. Floyd

2nd round is the only close round. Still gave it to Floyd.

3rd round is a wipe out.

4th Floyd was winning every second outside the two flurries that Ortiz had.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
            FASTFORWARD to the end of the fight

victors face was already gettin busted up think if it went another 4 rounds
            victor woulda went back lookin like margarito lol
            an floyd jus had a cut from victors head lol

Looking at a fighters face doesnt tell you the whole story.

He's explaining how Mayweather NEVER really dominated the fight. Which is true, Ortiz defianlty held his own. He did BETTER than Shane and Marquez (OR WAS DOING BETTER...until Mayweather CHEATED his way out).

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              1st round is not close. Floyd

2nd round is the only close round. Still gave it to Floyd.

3rd round is a wipe out.

4th Floyd was winning every second outside the two flurries that Ortiz had.
              thats what Im saying. How do people think the 4th was Victor's or close? Floyd dominated it early, Victor has a small flurry where much doesnt land, Floyd picks him apart and has him on the move for the rest of the round until Victor again has that last meaningless flurry. Then you got idiots like Lampley saying like 5 times how Victor is landing a shot when its really Floyd landing it

Comment

I agree. Commentators assess that fight as a Mayweather domination. I think they say it by rote. If the fighter was not Mayweather it would not be called domination. He was probably winning slightly by the fourth. But Ortiz was starting to get inside more. Too bad it had to end that way. It could have been an interesting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post

Looking at a fighters face doesnt tell you the whole story.

He's explaining how Mayweather NEVER really dominated the fight. Which is true, Ortiz defianlty held his own. He did BETTER than Shane and Marquez (OR WAS DOING BETTER...until Mayweather CHEATED his way out).
                  but it showes you the bulding point to the story victor was takin more damage in the fight

mayweather dont need to headbutt to win

Comment

damn son..why are you so damn obsessed??how much did you lose?

Comment

Working...
                    X