No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. Working Hard For Arce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. Working Hard For Arce

BAYAMÓN, PUERTO RICO – World Boxing Organization (WBO) super bantamweight champion Wilfredo Vázquez Jr. showed today his great condition less than three weeks before his third defense against former champion Jorge “Travieso” Arce next May 7th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas as part of the Manny Pacquiao versus Sugar Shane Mosley show, in a Top Rank presentation to be shown on Showtime Pay Per View.

[Click Here To Read More]

WV2 is a great kid and a very good talent. He's an exciting fighter. Spread the word to jack up future PPV fights for this kid. Arce is getting a great opportunity to make serious $$$ @ this stage in his career.

Comment

I smell upset for arce!! Vamos traviseo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by edgar85 View Post
        I smell upset for arce!! Vamos traviseo!!!
        I doubt it, Arce finished!

Comment

wats going on with his hands they still havnt got rid of that infection this will be the third fight with it warrrr wv2

Comment

The best fighter from PR since Tito Trinidad. He`s the real deal. I told before that he can beat Donaire, Salido, Juanma and Gamboa anywhere anytime. He will be at top 5 P4P soon, and maybe at top 3 P4P in 3 years!

Comment

Arce comes to fight all the time, get ready Wilfredo

This is what i like to see, Wilfredo Vázquez Jr training hard. hes going to need to because Arce comes to fight all the time, hes no joke. Arce is also a veteran fight passed hes prime but that dosen't take away the heart that this guys has. hes going to be a test for wilfredo. I wouldn't be surprised if Arce wins. just look at what happened to Lopez, I bet he didn't expect Salido to come fight. at all times a fighter has to train hard no matter what, even if its a bum. so their is no excuse for lopez fans to say that he didn't train hard or had an off night. Much respect to p.ricans. I love the boxing match between are people its great. you got to love the sport.

Comment

If arce wins this I'm not even calling it a rivalry anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                  WV2 is a great kid and a very good talent. He's an exciting fighter. Spread the word to jack up future PPV fights for this kid. Arce is getting a great opportunity to make serious $$$ @ this stage in his career.
                  He has the perfect opportunity to make a name for himself. On the Pacquiao-Mosley undercard facing a name fighter. It's up to him to make something big out of the chance he's been given. Looks like he's ready and focused.

Comment

From what I have seen of WV2 he looks like the real deal.. My worries about him are his lack of experience. He didnt have an amateur career. But so far he appears to stay in good shape between fights, he is diciplined in the ring, and has good defense and power. He better not look past Arce .. cus Arce although way past his prime.. is still a warrior.

Comment

Working...
                    X