No announcement yet.

Throwback .... Broner makes Paulette cry [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwback .... Broner makes Paulette cry [Video]

I didn't have to use my feetwork..... he couldn't hit me, he was shadowboxing

jessica is property of BandCamp

Comment

LMFAO that was funny Broner played with Paulie's emotion like a hoe, paulie still feeling some type of way over that till this day. Rumors his only reason Paulie signed to haymon is so that Haymon can match him and jessica back up.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
        LMFAO that was funny Broner played with Paulie's emotion like a hoe, paulie still feeling some type of way over that till this day. Rumors his only reason Paulie signed to haymon is so that Haymon can match him and jessica back up.
        Dude had Broner ahead of Maidana on his scorecard when everyone else had Maidana up. He's forever damaged from that incident

Comment

No doubt that Broner got under his skin and Paulie is still hurt over it even today.

Paulie won doe.

Comment

Comment

Throwback.... Maidana takes Broner's virginity.

Comment

Malignaggi is a complete embarrassment, even more so than Broner himself. Failed to do what a featherweight was capable of doing and then being reduced to tears in front of everybody.

Comment

Can't believe Broner got the decision in that fight, robbery IMO.

Comment

Are ppl bein serious here lol Broner was bein a ***** still talkin **** after the fight he barely won. Paulie should have handled it better but Broner is classless after fights win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                    X