Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was Gerald McClellan patting his crotch throughout the Julan Jackson fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was Gerald McClellan patting his crotch throughout the Julan Jackson fight?

with his right glove

i don't know, that's weird. maybe a nervous habit. or maybe his cup was off.

Comment

Lol i didn't notice this till today.I guess hes checking to see if his balls are still their.

Comment

He is like that guy from that movie ichi the killer that gets a boner when ever he is involved with violence.

Comment

herpes, genital warts... any other STD that would make you itch.

or maybe what natas said.

Comment

Maybe that was the impetus behind the two low blows Jackson nailed him with towards the end

Comment

He did it in other fights too, I guess it was just a habit he picked up.

Comment

He has a massive boner that's being cut off of circulation by his cup, so by him hitting himself, it causes him pain to normalize his penis. He later found out that patting himself only aroused him even more.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
                  Lol i didn't notice this till today.I guess hes checking to see if his balls are still their.
                  Grabbing your balls is a great to stay motivated. When you remind yourself they're there, you remind yourself why you have them.
                  Plus, grabbing your balls out in the open lets everyone know your serious.

Comment

Originally posted by STILL DETOX View Post
                    Why was Gerald McClellan patting his crotch throughout the Julan Jackson fight?
                    Because he's a dogfighting lowlife, naturally.

Comment

Working...
                    X