Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd Always mentioning That Pacquiao is From another Country ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    EXACTLY! that's a true patriot right there...nothing makes the troops in the middle east feel better than Floyd showing off his cars to them
    MAk please. its entertainment. Besides, they didn't show all of it. Did you see the troops laughing and ****. Celebs and athletes do this all the time, yet when floyd does it now its wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      Why in almost every interview, he brings this up? Even went it doesnt even makes sense to mention that he does.

Whats the deal with that???
      I think he wants to get the inner patriot of "proud to be americans" out and rooting for him. but what also happens to be an issue is "proud to be american" americans will root against an american if that american happens to be/portray a douchebag.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        MAk please. its entertainment. Besides, they didn't show all of it. Did you see the troops laughing and ****. Celebs and athletes do this all the time, yet when floyd does it now its wrong.

the troops kept logging off because they got tired of it...Floyd kept calling back

Comment

By your logic I would guess the troops also hate the internet, car magazines, or magazines in general, pictures from home, and tv too...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            the troops kept logging off because they got tired of it...Floyd kept calling back
            WHere my troops, I lost the troops! LOL Of course my crib isn't big enough to go into another room and lose wifi.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              Why in almost every interview, he brings this up? Even went it doesnt even makes sense to mention that he does.

Whats the deal with that???
              Floyd is out of mind. He thinks boxing is only in USA. Maybe he don't understand his previous title. Can any one teach him what this means "WBC, WBO, WBA, IBF", maybe he will understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben d great View Post
                Floyd is out of mind. He thinks boxing is only in USA. Maybe he don't understand his previous title. Can any one teach him what this means "WBC, WBO, WBA, IBF", maybe he will understand.
                DUde floyd grew up in an era with no wbo or ibf. It wasa WBC and WBA. And if boxing is so big everywhere else why do fighters come to America to get paid?

Comment

Working...
                X