No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: My Money is on McCloskey To Beat Prescott

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: My Money is on McCloskey To Beat Prescott

WBA/IBF junior welterweight champion Amir Khan is placing his money on Paul McCloskey (22-1, 12KOs) to defeat Breidis Prescott (24-2, 19KOs) on September 10 at the Odyssey Arena in Belfast. Khan was knocked out by Prescott in 54-seconds in 2008, but the British boxer won a six round technical decision over McCloskey in April of this year.

[Click Here To Read More]

paul - take a lesson from amir and start giving amir his props for beating you! notice he gives you your due props for being fairly slick. khan is like my second or third favorite boxer, and paul is like my 11th-13th favorite boxer. start making your own name! forget about khan!

Comment

oh yes! Ill have 33 million on MCCLOSKEY if anyone wants to take me up on it! we can work on the price and/or odds too! PELASE somebody take me up on this!

Comment

mccloskey was breaking khan down he was hitting khan in the body and making him miss that stoppage was wrong.

Comment

mccloskeys got this He's surprisingly slick and Prescott will be missing all night

What will make it interesting is if Mccloskeys tries to put on a bit of a show so he has a better chance of demanding a khan rematch

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
            mccloskey was breaking khan down he was hitting khan in the body and making him miss that stoppage was wrong.
            Bahahaha

Mccloskey landed nothing. Khan was missing a lot too, but he was never in ANY danger at all. He was winning just based on workrate

I agree it was a BS stoppage, but come on, Khan was dominating him

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
              did you see the fight?....coz paul did'nt win a damn round....all he did was wait to throw punches...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                did you see the fight?....coz paul did'nt win a damn round....all he did was wait to throw punches...
                This

It was like Shane mosley against Pac. Made him mess yeah, but didn't really do much in return so whats the point eh?

Comment

of course your money is on him khan, breidis knocked your ass out

Comment

McCloskey did not do enough to deserve a rematch IMO. The stoppage was wrong but his case for a rematch is not as compelling as a Maidana or Prescott. If Prescott can win this he has strong grounds to justify a rematch if he loses the rematch will never happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X