No announcement yet.

Why gennady Won't Fight Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    We definitely needed another Golovkin thread.
    How about you actually add something to the site rather than being a whiny B!tch?

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
      Lara wanted way too much money. Not realistic compared to wot he is worth
      They never talked money.

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
        Lol @ winnable fight. Golovkin would knock laras jaw into the 3rd row.

Alfredo Angulo a guy who has the footwork of a donkey and moves like mollasses had Lara on his ass TWICE. And both were legit knockdowns.

It's already been proven that Lara priced himself out of the fight and was just pulling a publicity stunt.
        Angulo stopped Rosado quicker so......

Okay so lets say GGG drops Lara twice...Did Lara not get up and break Angulo's face?

Why don't you want to see the fight?

GGG is so awesome in fantasy fights....

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
          Angulo stopped Rosado quicker so......

Okay so lets say GGG drops Lara twice...Did Lara not get up and break Angulo's face?

Why don't you want to see the fight?

GGG is so awesome in fantasy fights....
          I didnt say i dont want to see the fight nor did i say hes not a much greater fighter than the likes of wade or whatever. But GGG is bigger, harder hitting, and a much more refined boxer than angulo ever was by a large margin. So do the math.

But this notion that hes ducking Lara is hilarious especially when hes signed with the biggest ****blocker in the history of boxing.

Comment

hey look, I found a photo of all the people wanting to see Lara fight......

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
              How about you actually add something to the site rather than being a whiny B!tch?
              You're right. I'll start a Golovkin thread as soon as I get a chance.

In the meantime check these out. I think they're all pretty strong.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=709851

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=709204

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=709266

Comment

Is Lara going to move up to 160?? if so when? and honestly who the hell wants to see Lara fight after that Canelo showing? Lara is so damn overrated on here its crazy. GGG would run right thru him

Comment

Lara is not mando. Mando's only.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    hey look, I found a photo of all the people wanting to see Lara fight......

I feel you on that but is Willie Monroe a huge draw??? we cant use that draw excuse on this one

Comment

I'd be for this fight even though its a waste of time for Golovkin...But it would shut a few of these idiots up.

Golovkin would destroy Lara in less than 4 rounds. If Canelo ducks, why not?
                      I doubt Lara would be interested in taking Wade-type money though ($500k). He would probably demand 2 million +

Comment

Working...
                      X