Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where would Edwin Valero be now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wasnt just talent that guy was on a ****load of anti-psychotic drugs and he was allowed to use them because of his mental condition.. anyone else would have got banned from boxing with some of the drugs valero was using.. that dude was the most openly juiced up boxer ever , or at least as far as i know

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      It wasnt just talent that guy was on a ****load of anti-psychotic drugs and he was allowed to use them because of his mental condition.. anyone else would have got banned from boxing with some of the drugs valero was using.. that dude was the most openly juiced up boxer ever , or at least as far as i know
      It was more or less an open secret that the Venezuelan government let this guy get away with a ton of drug use and were well aware of his family situation but did nothing about it.

Comment

I didn't see much talent from this dude honestly he just had a nice record with no known names other than demarco on his resume who at the time was fighting same level of competition as valero which wasn't good at all, yea all his wins were by knockout but they were nobody which is why they overhyped the guy but in all honestly after his first real step up he would've looked too ordinary. I hate to say this but even the glass chinned khan would've outboxed this dude badly and as much I dislike broner, he too would made valero look amateur. I could only imagine how bad of a beaten he wouldve gotten if arum actually put him up against pac which is what he was planning on doing.

Comment

Edwin Legendero would've been the most ducked fighter to this day.

Comment

Dead or in jail there was no other end to his story, he was mentally damaged in a kind of way that can't be fixed in a business that only makes those issues worse. Not to mention the enablers~

He was going to get beat sooner rather than later when someone didn't get bullied by him~

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              He would have taken out PAC, jmm, khan and Bradley easily but people would still call him #2 P4P when Floyd ducks him so

Comment

Valero would have cleaned out 135 and 140 and would be knocking Broner out for the 147 pound Paper title than calling Mayweather out

Comment

Originally posted by ji23 View Post
                  I didn't see much talent from this dude honestly he just had a nice record with no known names other than demarco on his resume who at the time was fighting same level of competition as valero which wasn't good at all, yea all his wins were by knockout but they were nobody which is why they overhyped the guy but in all honestly after his first real step up he would've looked too ordinary. I hate to say this but even the glass chinned khan would've outboxed this dude badly and as much I dislike broner, he too would made valero look amateur. I could only imagine how bad of a beaten he wouldve gotten if arum actually put him up against pac which is what he was planning on doing.
                  Dude you know nothing he was avoided and wasn't allowed to compete here in the states because of a Motorcycle crash in which he suffered a TBI. Valero beat the crap out of Erik Morales in sparing when he was going to fight Pac, Valero also did a number on Oscar De Lahoya and was fired as his sparring Partner. Valero beat Delahoya far worst than what Mayweather did and if he had those 8 ounce gloves he would knock Oscar out

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                    Who would have beat him, who would he have beat, and where do u think he would be today had he not went FUCKING CRAZY?
                    I feel like I should have put more emphasis on this part

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                      I feel like I should have put more emphasis on this part
                      He couldn't have not gone crazy because he was always crazy, if he isn't fucked in the head he is a totally different guy you can't separate it like that

Comment

Working...
                      X