Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux agreed to terms, why Donaire don't sign the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Rigo himself officially signed on for the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      If he fights Vic, why did he wait alllll this time to finally have a rematch with him? Rematch should of happened 2 years ago or so.
      are you living under a rock? Its because Gary Shaw never gave the rematch, even when Shaw had nonito he never gave it, he was mad at Nonito for knocking out his favorite.

Thats why it never happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        Has Rigo himself officially signed on for the fight?
        They said they did past friday..and ESPN said too(in friday)..they said they were very happy with the whole contract..

Comment

• Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          He aint gonna fight Rigo, Rigo cant draw flies to ****, and Donaire is Arums new cash cow or soon to be. Rigo is at a equal level as Doanire in terms of skills and Have ridiculous power and can put Donaire on his ass and viceversa.

Arum is not gonna risk ot, nor Donaire is!!

So Nonito vs Vic it is!!!
          but i thought the Filipinos dont like donaire and dont connect with him....... also his wife dresses like a whore which the Filipinos look down on ( or so i heard from yours truly) -_- ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3aqEob3X1I

" the Filipinos dont support him" .. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
            but i thought the Filipinos dont like donaire and dont connect with him....... also his wife dresses like a whore which the Filipinos look down on ( or so i heard from yours truly) -_- ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3aqEob3X1I

" the Filipinos dont support him" .. lol
            War/Political reasons aside he is the only fighter I have ever seen change his nationality to be more appealing

Comment

• Because Rigo wont stand there and let Donaire hit him

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                War/Political reasons aside he is the only fighter I have ever seen change his nationality to be more appealing

And he still not....in the Arce vs Donaire fight everyone was Mexican..everyone..

Comment

• Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                  And he still not....in the Arce vs Donaire fight everyone was Mexican..everyone..
                  The reason Donaire has no fans is because Filipinos hate arrogant guys who disrespect their family. Even though Donaire's pops is a douche and was taking money from his son, the Filipinos still think Donaire is the one who is wrong for making it public. They seem to have a messed up mentality, basically your parents can insult you and do you wrong but you are never supposed to publicly call them out, this is why they like Pacquiao because he never talked crap about his dad in public even though his dad was a dead beat drunk who ate his dog and cheated on his mom.

I think Nonito is a good kid though, but its messed up how the Filipinos don't support him even though he is a better fighter than Pacman.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    The reason Donaire has no fans is because Filipinos hate arrogant guys who disrespect their family. Even though Donaire's pops is a douche and was taking money from his son, the Filipinos still think Donaire is the one who is wrong for making it public. They seem to have a messed up mentality, basically your parents can insult you and do you wrong but you are never supposed to publicly call them out, this is why they like Pacquiao because he never talked crap about his dad in public even though his dad was a dead beat drunk who ate his dog and cheated on his mom.

I think Nonito is a good kid though, but its messed up how the Filipinos don't support him even though he is a better fighter than Pacman.
                    I do admire PAC personality and I don't think that Donaire is a better fighter..both are elite...

Comment

• Bump bump bump....

Hahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X