Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think won Alexander vs Matthysse??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think won Alexander vs Matthysse??

I had Matt's winning this fight tbh,but I watch it back again and I can see how Devon won it..He was active and had some good rds himself..This was a much closer fight then when he fought Kottie tbh..I had Matt's by a rd and watching it back I had the same Matt's by a rd..The only problem I have with this fight was that it was in the lou and felt like Matt's was jobbed..If they gave that same decision anywhere else I don't think Alexander would have caught the same heat he did for winning this fight..Thoughts??

I remember having Lucas by a round or two on fight night, if it was in Vegas Lucas would have been given the W. Alexander will get exposed at WW

Comment

It was close bro I think I had 5 rounds each but the KD made it one point in lucas favour.

Comment

I had Matthysse edging it.

Close fight though, not the robbery some claim it to be. You could make a claim for Devon winning although i'm sure the majority would favor Matthysse winning.

Comment

I think Matthysse won clearly, not that close. The thing is that the fight lasted just 10 rounds and the early rounds were for Alexander, who looked really bad at the second half. But Lucas knew this was coming so, no complains.

Comment

Matthyse easily.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
              Matthyse easily.
              Easily??How so??Did you really not feel the fight was close??

Comment

I had mathysse winning by 1 or 2 points but I had kotelnik winning more decisively.

Comment

matthyse clearly won 5 rounds and there were another 3 rounds that could have gone either way. anyway you slice it matthyse won.

Comment

There's no way you can say Matthysse did not win 5 rounds. And that's all he needed to win.

Comment

Working...
                    X