Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Puerto Ricans and Domincans get along with blacks but Mexicans don't?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Proff Griff View Post
    Stick to topics about Russia and white people.

You're too ignorant to understand any other cultures.
    He's actually right though. There are many Black PR and D's. Not that fake black that Cuah posted[just looks like he has a really bad tan], i'm talking about real black. Cubans as well have a lot of black people.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
      Looks like you are right. I get confused with Mexican Mafia, Nuestra Familia and MS13.
      Ms13 is mostly salvadorians and central americans along with some mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
        He's actually right though. There are many Black PR and D's. Not that fake black that Cuah posted[just looks like he has a really bad tan], i'm talking about real black. Cubans as well have a lot of black people.
        Fake blacks? I'm taking it you didn't even bother to see the video, typical in this place.

I don't hate one black fighter and I am a huge fan of many, many black fighters. How can you be a boxing fan and NOT like black fighters?

That would be like loving the NFL but hating black people....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Fake blacks? I'm taking it you didn't even bother to see the video, typical in this place.

I don't hate one black fighter and I am a huge fan of many, many black fighters. How can you be a boxing fan and NOT like black fighters?

That would be like loving the NFL but hating black people....
          For someone who lives in FL, you're clueless about the south. There are plenty of racist rednecks who love football and hate blacks.

Comment

Root of the problem = Blacks trying to bang mexican chicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
              Trying?

Comment

Thanks for this

I was just making a casual observation or generalization but it does hold merit based on the demographics seen below. More black people (or mixed) makes it more a part or their culture as Cuah put it and comparing the 2% (or probably less) that Blacks make up in Mexico vs the other countries....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico#Ethnic_groups
                Mexico
                "1-3% is composed of others like Asian Mexicans and Afro-Mexicans, many are mixed race."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominic...blic#Ethnicity
                Dominican Republic
                "The ethnic composition of the Dominican population is 73% multiracial, 16% white, and 11% black.[1] The multiracial population is primarily a mixture of European and African, but there is as well a significant Taíno element in the population"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogra...enetic_studies
                Puerto Rico
                "A recent study of Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) from 800 individuals found that patrilineal input, as indicated by the Y chromosome, showed over 70% of Puerto Ricans could trace their ancestry to male European ancestors, 20% could trace it to male African ancestors, and less than 10% could trace it to male Native American ancestors"

"As for maternal DNA, 61.1% of those sampled were found as having Amerindian maternal mtDNA....The rest divides between 26.4% with female African ancestors and 12.5% with female European ancestors"

Originally posted by Proff Griff View Post
                Stick to topics about Russia and white people.

You're too ignorant to understand any other cultures.
                I'll use common sense and logic and you continue doing whatever it is you do aside from having an inferiority complex and being such a phaggot that you have to use an alt.

Hard to tell why a Hispanic person who looks like this:

maye be more inclined to get along with an AA who looks like this

compared to a Hispanic person like this
                Last edited by Mikhnienko; 12-16-2010, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                  Hahaha. This guy said TRYING.

Comment

I don't know but you can see even on Boxingscene a lot of Mexicans hate African American fighters. They say it's because of their boring styles, but then exciting AA fighters still get hated for one thing or the other by Mexicans[Williams for example]. Very few Mexicans on here support a AA fighter. I can only think of Mangler Jr and Killa Right off the top of my head. The majority seem to not like AA fighters and seem to have some kind of hatred towards them.
                    Lol, I know what you mean.......I always found it strange why so many people hated Paul Williams when lots of posters say African Americas are boring and then you have a boxer in Williams who is exciting and he still get s a lot of heat. I know a lot of people were happy that his ass got handed to him....

Comment

I don't know but you can see even on Boxingscene a lot of Mexicans hate African American fighters. They say it's because of their boring styles, but then exciting AA fighters still get hated for one thing or the other by Mexicans[Williams for example]. Very few Mexicans on here support a AA fighter. I can only think of Mangler Jr and Killa Right off the top of my head. The majority seem to not like AA fighters and seem to have some kind of hatred towards them.
                      I am a Chicano and some of my favorite fighters are AA. Where I live it's very different than the big cities like LA. There is little to no racism and everyone gets along for the most part. I get along with everyone from AA to Asians and Whites. My first boss and best boss I've had to date is Black and my best friend is Canadian.
                      Last edited by -ELO-; 12-16-2010, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X