No announcement yet.

Hatton is looking in terrible shape allready, he is done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler View Post
    Ain't he always in bad shape between fights?
    Yeah but not normally this bad, he might be able to come in as a last min sub if Haye pulls out against Vitali he must be about 200lb+

Comment

He must have said boxing gym like 3 or 4 times in a span of 5 sec to emphasize the fact that he has not been going to the regular gym to workout I guess. He better straighten up or his girl will leave him, that combined with the possible end of his career could mean disaster (given recent events, you guys know what I am referring to so I won't elaborate)

Comment

Damn, He's really let himself go more so than usual, this is the worst I've seen him.

Comment

is this video taken after pac fight? OMG what an improvement.. LOL

Comment

another beer hatton?!!?!?

Comment

Damn. Beer, fried foods and not training will get you there quick. The Pac fight was only 2 months ago. That's really bad.

Comment

He cant put a sentence together or get his words out either. I think Pac-Man scrabbled his brains........either that or hes pissed

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                  He cant put a sentence together or get his words out either. I think Pac-Man scrabbled his brains........either that or hes pissed
                  holy**** ur right....
                  o_0

Comment

He probably drowned himself in battered foods and alcohol after his second loss.

Comment

Probably drowning his sorrows like he done after the Floyd fight and said on the pool party interview.That's what beer does if you binge alot.You can probably put on nearly a stone in a good weekend.That's why whenever I drink today I make it priority to do a high intensity conditioning session that day and that way my body doesnt gain much fat.
                      Last edited by alza1988; 07-03-2009, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X