No announcement yet.

Breaking: Shots fired in Munich shopping centre

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
    How many mass shooters were stopped by armed civilians in the US?
    Mass shooters target areas where no armed civilians are present so your argument doesn't make sense. The one time shooters targeted an armed event in Texas they were shot back and prevented from advancing past their car.

Comment

• Why isn't Vladimir Putin protecting his fellow Europeans? I mean isn't he a cult of personality? Or is it because the fact that Germany and France are NATO countries so Putin won't do anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
        Has it been confirmed this was a religious attack ?
        He was yelling "Allahu Akbar" when he was shooting the children at McDonalds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frontman View Post
          Why isn't Vladimir Putin protecting his fellow Europeans? I mean isn't he a cult of personality? Or is it because the fact that German and France are NATO countries so Putin won't do anything?
          The EU countries wouldn't want Putin interfering but what could he do anyway?

There's nothing you can do with crazy people with guns, Americans know that better than most.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            He was yelling "Allahu Akbar" when he was shooting the children at McDonalds.
            Why would you red k me?

Comment

• Standard situation. It's "neo-nazis" until it turns out to be muslims again.

Perhaps the strategy is to implicate neo-nazis so many times that even if it's untrue every time, the public eventually imagines that neo-nazis are some western equivalent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                The EU countries wouldn't want Putin interfering but what could he do anyway?

There's nothing you can do with crazy people with guns, Americans know that better than most.
                Do you think Europe needs another Adolf? Or maybe not somebody not as brutal but a leader with an iron fist and who isn't limited to the confines of political correctness like Obama?

Comment

• Thanks to whoever green k'd me. Up yours freedom.!
                  Last edited by Frontman; 07-22-2016, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Do you think Europe needs another Adolf? Or maybe not somebody not as brutal but a leader with an iron fist and who isn't limited to the confines of political correctness like Obama?
                    Of course not, but it needs sensible immigration policies. Various leaders have failed in this respect.

That's how Adolf situations end up arising. The people vote for (often extreme) leaders who promises to get rid of them. The far right is back on the rise in Europe.

Sensible immigration policy from the outset would avoid this situation.
                    Last edited by Weebler I; 07-22-2016, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Mass shooters target areas where no armed civilians are present so your argument doesn't make sense. The one time shooters targeted an armed event in Texas they were shot back and prevented from advancing past their car.
                      The guy said people were paying the price for Germany's strict gun laws. Pointing out that lax gun laws do little to prevent (if anything they increase) mass shootings in the US makes perfect sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X