Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua vs. Bermane Stiverne Eyed By Hearn For November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only footage I know of from Stiverne/Rossy is from an instagram account named boxingwithattitude, footage of the knockdown and a couple other clips. I like this fight for AJ, he's not too much to handle and will give him some good work.
    Last edited by Blackclouds; 07-07-2016, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      what champion has never done that since Lennox Lewis retired?
      Not sure about your question "Never Done" what exactly? Go Backwards In Competition?

I understand that these guys are not going to just fight big fights back to back to back it is going to be some weak mismatches in Between but 4 Weak Mismatches In A Row? I have a Problem with any "World Champion" doing that. I understand the Heavyweight is not Loaded with talent like that but it is enough talent in the Division for him to fight guys better that Molina, Duhaupas, Szpilka and now Arreola

What's done is done, lets see who he fights next! No excuses after Arreola!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        It's funny, after Wilder beat him everyone called Siverne a bum. Now he's a good test for a guy already holding a title? Lol, the double standards on these forums are hysterical!!
        What shhyt you talking. EVERYONE says stiverne is the only decent name on wilders record. The rest of wilders opponents being tomato cans. How anyone can be proud of a massive coward like bumsquad is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          More Excuse for Wilder "Wilder Started At 19, Joshua At 17" OK I still don't see how that excuses Wilder for only Stepping Up 1 Time and just recently doing so for a guy that been pro 7-8 years now

Sorry I don't do the Bias BS, I call it like I see it. Been watching boxing too long to give these new young fighters a Pass. Greatness is earned not GIVEN!

By the way Joshua Resume>Wilder Resume already to be brutal honest and that is PATHETIC! So basically giving Wilder Top to Develop is OK but not for Joshua? Joshua is Going Forward In Competition while Wilder is going BACKWARD that is just FACTS not sure why fans get sensitive over the TRUTH
          Wilder was ready and set to fight Povetkin, so you're wrong about him not stepping up. And I never said a word against Joshua, only the double standards of fans on boxing forums. Everything else I posted are easily verifiable facts. Get a hold of yourself before you go spouting off nonsense, because you're not the only who has been following this sport a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
            What shhyt you talking. EVERYONE says stiverne is the only decent name on wilders record. The rest of wilders opponents being tomato cans. How anyone can be proud of a massive coward like bumsquad is amazing.
            Who said Wilder had a good resume? Get back to me when you up your reading comprehension.

Comment

More Excuse for Wilder "Wilder Started At 19, Joshua At 17" OK I still don't see how that excuses Wilder for only Stepping Up 1 Time and just recently doing so for a guy that been pro 7-8 years now

Sorry I don't do the Bias BS, I call it like I see it. Been watching boxing too long to give these new young fighters a Pass. Greatness is earned not GIVEN!

By the way Joshua Resume>Wilder Resume already to be brutal honest and that is PATHETIC! So basically giving Wilder Top to Develop is OK but not for Joshua? Joshua is Going Forward In Competition while Wilder is going BACKWARD that is just FACTS not sure why fans get sensitive over the TRUTH
              No it isn't. That's beyond ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                Did you actually see the fight live or on tv? You are the first person who talks like they saw it. Looking for a link or file of the fight.
                Just seen the photo highlights and round/round, Showtime didn't televise this fight. I did see the knock down.

http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2015/...4125295577.gif

Comment

Not sure about your question "Never Done" what exactly? Go Backwards In Competition?

I understand that these guys are not going to just fight big fights back to back to back it is going to be some weak mismatches in Between but 4 Weak Mismatches In A Row? I have a Problem with any "World Champion" doing that. I understand the Heavyweight is not Loaded with talent like that but it is enough talent in the Division for him to fight guys better that Molina, Duhaupas, Szpilka and now Arreola

What's done is done, lets see who he fights next! No excuses after Arreola!
                  Champions taking easier fights at home. The Klitschkos did it all the time. Joshua will do it. His first defence was against Breazeale & now he is talking Stiverne or Molina. Since Joshua & Wilder are 2 of the top 5 fighters most of their opponents are going to be weaker. Fury, Klitschko, Ortiz are all tied up. Povetkin is under investigation & Pulev is one eliminator away from a mando shot. Everyone else is lower on the totem pole. There are 3 world champions & only so many top contenders. Duhaupus. Szpilka & Arreola are pretty decent voluntaries. Molina is on the same level as Derric Rossy or Chisora. There is not enough top contenders to fight for 3 world champions but there is a lot of B level contender to go around...
                  Last edited by joe strong; 07-08-2016, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                    Just seen the photo highlights and round/round, Showtime didn't televise this fight. I did see the knock down.

http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2015/...4125295577.gif
                    That was a solid right from Rossy. Looked more to be a flash knock down as Stiverne probably wasn't expecting Rossy to hit all that hard. WAKE UP CALL! Still alarming though. Rossy is a solid gatekeeper so I can't take anything away from him.

Comment

Hearn can do whatever he want but his fighter will have to fight the mandatory or give up his belt this the IBF not the WBC , He can play that game with the WBC not the IBF

Comment

Working...
                      X