Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think my bf caught me cheating last night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think my bf caught me cheating last night...

I left my phone on his bed after we had sex... not your typical sex either... he likes it when I shove dildos up his ass and face f.uck him with them afterwards .. anyways, after sex we're in his living room watching gay p.orn and he tells me he had to go to the rest room because he's leaking juice from his a.nus... well at that same time 5 other guys are blowing me up and this prick decides to go through my phone... now he's acting all distant with me like he didn't know I was a h.oe when he met me... I don't know why he thought he was my first, all his family and friends knew I banged half the football team in high school at the same time... Guess he doesn't get out much... now, I'm just wondering if he's still going to buy me that new purse I wanted...

Damsel in distress...

ouch

Comment

spoken like a true mafia

Comment

We all knew this was coming LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
          I left my phone on his bed after we had sex... not your typical sex either... he likes it when I shove dildos up his ass and face f.uck him with them afterwards .. anyways, after sex we're in his living room watching gay p.orn and he tells me he had to go to the rest room because he's leaking juice from his a.nus... well at that same time 5 other guys are blowing me up and this prick decides to go through my phone... now he's acting all distant with me like he didn't know I was a h.oe when he met me... I don't know why he thought he was my first, all his family and friends knew I banged half the football team in high school at the same time... Guess he doesn't get out much... now, I'm just wondering if he's still going to buy me that new purse I wanted...

Damsel in distress...
          that's hilarious.......what size dildos did u stick in his @$$. The Lexington Steele edition

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
            that's hilarious.......what size dildos did u stick in his @$$. The Lexington Steele edition

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
              :roflbow:

Comment

Working...
              X