Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather -- My GF's Next Gift ... Is a PRIVATE JET!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Floyd doesn't give ****. He loans.
    He has them sign contracts that say he gets his **** back if they break up with him. True story.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      He has them sign contracts that say he gets his shlt back if they break up with him. True story.
      No shlt! Frauds worst than an indian giver! :LOL:

Comment

Thats cool buy her love maybe she will stick around longer then the others.

Comment

wtf is wrong with this guy??

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            wtf is wrong with this guy??
            Who you referring to Larry? Me or you're butthurt that Floyd is planning on giving his GF a jet instead of you?

Comment

Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post
              Floyd Mayweather -- My GF's Next Gift ... Is a PRIVATE JET!

How do you follow up when you've just bought your GF a $300k Rolls-Royce? According to Floyd Mayweather you get her something much more fly ... as in something that actually flies.

Money and his chick "Bad" Medina were out in L.A. on Thursday when Floyd -- the top money earner in all of sports -- told us what Medina can expect the next time he's in a giving mood.

For the record, a Gulfstream G650 (aka a G6) ... reportedly retails for about $56 MILLION.

In other words, that's half-a-year's pay for Mayweather.

Bottom line -- he can afford it.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/17/floyd-...#ixzz37thhsq00

Spending 50+ million on a jump off?

Comment

Lol floyd couldnt be more omega-man than he already is. He just really wants to serve women as best he can. He loves it. All kinds of low-class, bottom-of-the-barrel women too.

Comment

they should take a flight over Ukraine to break the jet in

Comment

I hope he is just talking for the sake of it. I don't even care for his "money" persona but I don't want to see him doing supermarket appearences after he retires simply for the money. Cars, houses, boats, and planes burn through money quickly especially when he stops fighting. For his sake I hope Mayweather promotions keeps making him money.

Comment

Working...
                    X