No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: If No Vitali Fight By Summer, It Will Never Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    Only people in the UK would be remotely interested in this fight. Haye is so annoying, probably worst than Khan. Fuk David Haye.
    No one is forcing you to watch his fights or even read his interviews. #******

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Only people in the UK would be remotely interested in this fight. Haye is so annoying, probably worst than Khan. Fuk David Haye.
      I'd say the Germans and Ukrainians would have more than a passing interest too.

The last fight (WK v DH) was actually broadcast in 41 countries.

Comment

I like how Haye says everything is in place and agreed to, it is just when and where...

Then he goes on to say he hasn't heard from Vitali's people since last February.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          I like how Haye says everything is in place and agreed to, it is just when and where...

Then he goes on to say he hasn't heard from Vitali's people since last February.

He's referring to the contract he was offered before the Chisora fight? Has been pretty clear all along.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
            He's referring to the contract he was offered before the Chisora fight?
            We all know he's has turned down several offers in the past from Vitali's camp, such as in 2009 when everything was set except for Haye's signature and HBO even set aside a date for it.

Vitali fought Arreola instead, and looked sharp despite being age 38.

In 2012, Haye turned down the September fight with Vitali in Moscow.

Vitali ended up fighting Charr instead. Age 41 Vitali looked faded against Charr, he was slow and missing a lot.

It's possible Haye really wants the fight now with the current faded version of Vitali, or perhaps he's just talking like he has in the past.

And Haye said he won't fight Vitali in Kiev, where the old champ wants any farewell fight:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...hlight=Ukraine

Tyson Fury however has said he's willing to fight Vitali in Ukraine. I think Vitali-Fury is more likely than Vitali-Haye. Haye has burned his bridges with the Klitschkos.

Comment

Haye is p4p better than Vitali and Wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                I dunno why he doesn't just fight Fury. He would knock him out in 5 rounds and make a lot of money doing it.
                Because Fury wants to fight MMA guys.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                  Vitali is waiting too long to announce if he plans on fighting or retiring. Say something Vitali, or get the hell out of Boxing.
                  Lewis waited until the morning of the day befonre he was to be stripped for not fighting the Klitschko return.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew5550 View Post
                    he's referring to the contract he was offered before the chisora fight? Has been pretty clear all along.
                    Originally posted by andrew5050 View Post
                    haye is p4p better than vitali and wladimir.
                    alt?........

Comment

Its frustrating because Haye could have been so much more but obviously doesn't like being a boxer and prefers being a media whore, too bad I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X