No announcement yet.

Joe Gatti Vs Terry Norris

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Gatti Vs Terry Norris

Looking for this fight on internet and can't seem to find it. This was Arturo's older brother. He took a wicked punch in the first round from Terrible Terry Norris.

Seemed like the most painful broken nose I've ever seen in boxing.... Didnt knock him out but he couldn't continue....

Anybody seen this floating around?

Originally posted by llamas1 View Post
    Looking for this fight on internet and can't seem to find it. This was Arturo's older brother. He took a wicked punch in the first round from Terrible Terry Norris.

Seemed like the most painful broken nose I've ever seen in boxing.... Didnt knock him out but he couldn't continue....

Haven't seen it in years but it was on a stacked PPV. Forget who was the main event. I believe Pea and Chavez (and Nelson as well) were on that same card. Back then I thought Norris was unstoppable.

Comment

Same here, been looking for that fight for the longest time can't find it anywhere, or I'm just lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Haven't seen it in years but it was on a stacked PPV. Forget who was the main event. I believe Pea and Chavez (and Nelson as well) were on that same card. Back then I thought Norris was unstoppable.
        Norris was a killer. I was shocked when Simon Brown beat him.....

Comment

Me too, man. Norris' weak point really was weak. Kinda sucks because everything else about him was great when he was on his game.

Comment

looks like Terry broke his face...love this fight

Comment

Simon Brown wasn't a tomato can...he and his pal Maurice Blocker are very underrated

Comment

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M4WA1NL0
                credit to eveningmass79

this one's VOB for those of you who likes to make dvds http://www.megaupload.com/?d=54UKI52F credit to Violent D
                Last edited by goblin213; 03-24-2011, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213
                  If I find it for you guys, what's in it for me?

10m points?

Comment

I ain't givin' MAK no points he can buy my soul with his own

Thanks pre.

Comment

Working...
                    X