No announcement yet.

Andrade, Charlo's, Williams and Harrison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrade, Charlo's, Williams and Harrison

All young undefeated guys who will be the best at 154 by next year. They should all be fighting each other by next year or so. All with Haymon minus the champ Andrade. All are ranked.

Andrade - WBO Champ
    Jermell - WBO #1
    Jermall - IBF #1
    Williams - WBC #11
    Harrison - IBF #12

what about pablo munguia? please revise your list

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      what about pablo munguia? please revise your list
      He just missed the cut. Right behind Ishe Smith.

Comment

Andrade beats them all. J-roc comes in 2nd, know what i'm sayin'?

Comment

Harrison is a Middleweight and is still working his way up

but Andrade wants to fight the Charlo Brothers that is all he been talking about. Jermell Charlo is his Mandatory but he doesn't seem interested or confident that he can win IMO

Julian Williams I think is ready to join that group with Andrade and Jermell Charlo.

All still Very Young

Comment

Daquan Arnett
            Eddie Gomez

Both have one loss but both young and have great potential

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Harrison is a Middleweight and is still working his way up

but Andrade wants to fight the Charlo Brothers that is all he been talking about. Jermell Charlo is his Mandatory but he doesn't seem interested or confident that he can win IMO

Julian Williams I think is ready to join that group with Andrade and Jermell Charlo.

All still Very Young
              I saw Harrison and wasn't impressed in the slightest bro. He was getting pushed back by a guy that looked like he mowed lawns for a living. He did get him out of there but he definitely faced some adversity.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                Daquan Arnett
                Eddie Gomez

Both have one loss but both young and have great potential
                Daquan is still fighting six rounders I believe. He stepped up too quick fighting Gomez last year.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  I saw Harrison and wasn't impressed in the slightest bro. He was getting pushed back by a guy that looked like he mowed lawns for a living. He did get him out of there but he definitely faced some adversity.
                  UH...OK! We shall see, I'm not going to argue with you about your opinion. I think Harrison is going to be a STAR and in about another year or 2 he will be one of the best Middleweight In Boxing!

Yes the guy fought a Gravedigger...no literally the man dig graves for a living. Typical Prospect match ups with them fighting guys off the street before the eventually move up. He just fought Antwone Smith just over a month ago so he had a quick turn around and wanted to stay active so they found somebody for him to stay active against and no it wasn't any damn "ADVERSITY", did the guy land on him a few times with wild shots, sure! but "ADVERSITY"? No!
                  Last edited by sicko; 04-18-2015, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Andrade is the best of the lot.

The Charlos and Williams are good as well.

Not sure about Harrison yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X