Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ayweather to Dictate Drug Testing Terms for Mosley Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ayweather to Dictate Drug Testing Terms for Mosley Fight!

http://www.secondsout.com/usa-boxing...r-mosley-fight

A source who was involved in the contract negotiations for the fight told SecondsOut on Friday, “Shane has signed a contract that says Floyd can dictate the terms of the drug testing. Anything that Floyd wants is all right, as long as Floyd submits to the same testing requirements as Shane. There is no provision one way or another in the contract for public disclosure of the test results, although I would think that the parties would be bound to report a positive test result to the Nevada commission.”
    Provided it was all true...

I was just curious, does it mean that whatever Mayweather say will be followed? As if he says " no testing today, come back Monday next week for the test" ? And when comes Monday "I'm busy right now, come back tomorrow" ? Just curious really, I don't quite understand his limits of dictating the test.

Second, what agency will do the test.

And lastly, who is really going to dictate the test here, Mayweather or the testing agency?

Please, no hatred answer. I am just trying to be informed.
    Last edited by TriPHP; 02-06-2010, 10:14 AM.

Can anybody answer my questions?

Comment

Originally posted by TriPHP View Post
      Can anybody answer my questions?
      Why are you so worried about drug testing, are you afraid for Shane or something? I guess the word Drug and Test just sends shivers down your spine.

Comment

Working...
      X