Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by fabzmm View Post
          Did Shane not interrupt Floyd?
          nope. he called him over to chat.

Comment

i thought it was a classic moment lol i just started laughing when bhop was talking ****. Bhop was like that promoter tommy gunn in the rocky movie. Whatever u gotta do u gotta get him in the ring lol. Bhop saying u need to fight him you need to fight him. Bhop=greatest boxer/promoter of all time. I like how floyd didn't back down though. I thought i was great just my opinion

Comment

another classic line. We played basketball together lol out of left field sorry the **** was great. I think bhop had to do a lot with mosley talking ****.

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
                i thought it was a classic moment lol i just started laughing when bhop was talking ****. Bhop was like that promoter tommy gunn in the rocky movie. Whatever u gotta do u gotta get him in the ring lol. Bhop saying u need to fight him you need to fight him. Bhop=greatest boxer/promoter of all time. I like how floyd didn't back down though. I thought i was great just my opinion
                he didn't say that. Hopkins said "this is a UNIQUE fight! this is a unique fight!" then went on saying "this would be a good fight, man!"

Comment

Originally posted by fabzmm View Post
                  he didn't say that. Hopkins said "this is a UNIQUE fight! this is a unique fight!" then went on saying "this would be a good fight, man!"
                  no at the end of the interview before they went to lampley bhop says u need to fight him talking to floyd

Comment

Working...
                  X