No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: I Wasn't Hurt, I Didn't Want To Go Blind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
    Still plenty of good matchups for the machine, like he said it wasn't his night. Lucas should hire Roach.
    He lost his heart and he's 33...

Comment

That hurt. He's making excuses. He didn't go blind, he saw the light.

Comment

Matthysse: I Wasn't Hurt, I Didn't Want To Go Blind

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Matthysse: I Wasn't Hurt, I Didn't Want To Go Blind

Comment

I respect not wanting to incur further damage but he was definitely hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
            I can't knock any fighter who makes a decision based on his long term health during a match ..It his eye not mine
            Fair call. He was done, for whatever reason.

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
              In retrospect, that massive clash of heads is probably what caused the initial fracture, and the right hand in the tenth landed right on it. Lucas got some **** luck it seems. I still think he needs a new corner though.
              yea that clash of heads was ugly and i might be wrong but lucas kind of changed after that clash of heads, lucas is a warrior and has been in a lot of wars, i don't doubt his explanation nor do i blame him for letting the fight go, it's too for him bad cuz that's his last chance at a world title

Comment

The Provo fight looked to me thougher in terms of aggresion than the Garcia and Postol fight. He faded in his two world title fights in the championship rounds. It seems like something else is happennig in Lucas head.

Comment

I dont really have a real problem with what happened.....

But are the " health comes first " people really co-signing this ?

What happened to, " do it for the fans " ?

What happened to, " go out on your shield " ?

What happened to " warrior doe " ?

As I said, dont really have a problem, other than the lack of consistancy from some fans.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Johns Gent View Post
                    yea that clash of heads was ugly and i might be wrong but lucas kind of changed after that clash of heads, lucas is a warrior and has been in a lot of wars, i don't doubt his explanation nor do i blame him for letting the fight go, it's too for him bad cuz that's his last chance at a world title
                    Didn't he have his orbital bone broken in the Garcia fight? Didn't he want to quit boxing back then?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      I dont really have a real problem with what happened.....

But are the " health comes first " people really co-signing this ?

What happened to, " do it for the fans " ?

What happened to, " go out on your shield " ?

What happened to " warrior doe " ?

As I said, dont really have a problem, other than the lack of consistancy from some fans.
                      You do realize different fans have different opinions. Don't you?

Comment

Working...
                      X