Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMFAO @ No Mas

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      yep and he just won another title last night....while the machine malfunctioned yet again
      talking about overhype, don't you feel an hypocrite? still, watching broner roll over the canvas expecting cole to DQ maidana in round 8 is priceless, total warrior

Comment

The broken machine

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          I know you didn't ask me, but I think GGG will be next. Fighters like Lucas and GGG who have relied on power and having a chin eventually run into someone with skill who can take their(Lucas and GGG) shots.
          no biggie and yea i was asking the world of boxing
          yea man i see alot of similarities as they both are feared power hitters.

Comment

How was Lucas over hype, he was kicking ass and beating top ten comp every time out. He's not squeezing down to a small division and has stopped legit comp unlike another fighter I know.

GTFO with this absolute bias bill****, he lost to a top fighter in a close fight. He felt an injury and decide to live to fight another day.

According to guys like you Chavez Sr, Duran, and Ali are all overhyped because they gave their heart and came up short.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              I know you didn't ask me, but I think GGG will be next. Fighters like Lucas and GGG who have relied on power and having a chin eventually run into someone with skill who can take their(Lucas and GGG) shots.
              Damn bruh these white boyz gettin exposed left and right! They don't got the skillz!!!

Comment

Naw son he has never quit...and yea he is now a 4 time champion in 4 divisions while Lucas LOST EVERYTIME HE GOT A TITLE SHOT
                He should have gotten the IBF after he obliterated Peterson. But Haymon protected him with the criminal 141 catchweight. I hate Matthysse fanboys as much as anyone but he is world class and did deserve to have a belt.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Yo..the Matthysse hype at it's peak was unreal. I remember it like yesterday. He beat the ATG most avoided Ajose and then was crowned king of the world after knocking out Mike Dallas Jr. Then he KO'd Peterson... Ok good win...he's a legit contender. Respect.

But NSB went full ****** for like months. Matthysse was untouchable and unbeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    Damn bruh these white boyz gettin exposed left and right! They don't got the skillz!!!

Comment

The broken machine

But still has a better resume than Broner lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X