Collapse
No announcement yet.

bernard hopkins scared of andre ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there goes this tread. Written proof & video proof,lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by chloelloyd View Post
      Why the **** would you want to fight your own son?

Some twisted **** right there from the TS.

TS don't want the truth...you can tell he just want some attention

Comment

The TS is being owned over and over in this thread lmao These two have mutual respect for each other and because of this they don't want to fight. Ward looks up to Hopkins and knows a win does nothing for his legacy and Hopkins knows Ward is the future and wants to see him go on to be great himself.

Comment

hopkins fans so quick to make it seem like they are best friends, hopkins shying away from biggest fight of his career? because of what? hes friends with some kid he doesnt even know

http://youtu.be/c5JfAFTnTD4?t=9m13s

lmao so funny hopkins dancing around questions "i'll ask ward if i can fight bute" looking for scraps while avoiding the man himself

Comment

Originally posted by razor.thin View Post
            then scroll up to my video

"ofcourse i would fight him" "bernard hopkins doesnt need to fight me"

this is typical case where two guys know where they stand and hopkins has took a step back and accepted inferiority to ward

ward was just being nice because hopkins was at his fight supporting him
            My video is more recent than your video and he was face to face with Hopkins and told him "we ain't fighting". What more do you need?

Comment

It's out of mutual respect, Just like the Klitschko brothers. some fights just aren't meant to be.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
                It's out of mutual respect, Just like the Klitschko brothers. some fights just aren't meant to be.
                they are brothers, nothing like this case

ward did not train in hopkins gym yet hopkins continually refers to him as his student and says he wont fight him ever

henry armstrong and sugar ray robinson real greats of the sport had tremendous respect for eachother and ray finally agreed to fight armstrong, if you respect them you should show it by fighting.

yet hopkins bailing out on the biggest challenge on his career and with out a doubt would be the biggest win of his life if he did it (would never happen)

Comment

wouldn't mind seeing it at 175 try to headbutt hops and see what happens

Comment

andre ward is the biggest fight around his weight class yet he comes out and says he will never fight him, just another way of ducking.

hes ducking ward because he knows he will kick his ass just like he was ducking roy jones years ago, starving himself to hide out at 160.
                    I wish it was Hopkins that fought Roy instead of Tarver. Bernard is one of my all time favorite fighters, he would have beaten the Roy that fought Tarver in the first fight like 11-1.
                    That being said, it would have robbed Tarver of being the first person to beat Roy and the knock out was legendary.

Say what you want about how Prime Roy can beat Prime Hopkins (probably) but look at Hopkin's resume and what he is achieving in his 40's compare to what Roy is going through in his.

A ancient mid 40's grandpa Bernard schooled the living **** out of prime Kelly Pavlik and beat Jean Pascal in two very entertaining back and forth fights.
                    Roy is getting knocked out by Danny Fuking Green.
                    (beat a legend you become a legend)

Of course Ward will kick his ass now, Hopkins is close to 50 lol. I won't bet on Ward beating Hopkins prime for prime though.

Comment

they are brothers, nothing like this case

ward did not train in hopkins gym yet hopkins continually refers to him as his student and says he wont fight him ever

henry armstrong and sugar ray robinson real greats of the sport had tremendous respect for eachother and ray finally agreed to fight armstrong, if you respect them you should show it by fighting.

yet hopkins bailing out on the biggest challenge on his career and with out a doubt would be the biggest win of his life if he did it (would never happen)
                      Fighters weren't making as much money back then and there weren't many titles to go around. Ward and B-Hop have plenty of opportunities to make money without fighting each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X