Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 148 - Best card of the Year. Trust Me!!! What's your Predictions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ilva-in-brazil

Comment

Sonnen gets front kicked and goes night night.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Sonnen gets front kicked and goes night night.
        Lol, I don't really care how the fight ends, It will be a sick fight no matter what happens, simply because of the first fight and the hype surrouding it. I'd be surprised if he got front kick KO'd but i wouldn't mind seein it still, even though i worship the ground my man walks on Lol. Anderson will be better in this fight no doubt, Matt Hughes said you can't beat Silva in a rematch no chance eh. He's got the blueprint now ...

But i can only hope

Comment

I just REALLY hope Silva wins for all the smack talk, plus I'd really like to see Cung Le get a win in the UFC and Nurmagomedov get his second UFC win. Other than that, I don't care, just want to see good exciting fights.

Comment

Speaking of Matt Hughes, is he still under contract with the UFC? If not, has he officially retired? He's still my all-time favorite welterweight, at least in the UFC. I like and respect GSP's talent, but find Hughes was way more exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              Speaking of Matt Hughes, is he still under contract with the UFC? If not, has he officially retired? He's still my all-time favorite welterweight, at least in the UFC. I like and respect GSP's talent, but find Hughes was way more exciting.
              Dunno if he's under contract or not, but i did hear rumours dat he was coming back to fight still... I can't see it to be honest but i sure as hell hope BJ does come back and drops to Featherweight to fight Aldo, dat would be Live

Chael seems mad confident about the Silva fight as well you know. Silva on the other hand...
              Faked an injury to put the fight off for 7 months n made Chael fight Munoz for the shot at him!
              I honestly reckon Chael went easy on Bisping so Anderson would finally take the fight enit, lure him into a false sense of security... Bisping was hard to take down but I reckon Chael could have tried harder, he ran through Stann
              Last edited by ; 05-02-2012, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Won't be in town for this sadly.

Silva. Hoping he's not boring this time around
                Faber. Been a fan of his for a while
                Griffin
                Franklin
                Bisping
                Maia

Really nice card.

Comment

I have a feeling there won't be many finishes but should be one of the best cards for sure.

Anderson TKO 3
                  Cruz UD
                  Griffin SD
                  Franklin TKO 3
                  Bisping UD
                  Maia UD

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    Looks like a pretty good card. I heard Bisping vs. Boetsch will be at UFC 149 though.

Thanks for the links...

Comment

Faber vs. Barão. Dats 2 5 rounder's.
                      And McKenzie vs. Mendes has been added now to replace Bisping vs. Boetsch.
                      Roller vs. Alessio has been added too.
                      Hopefully Menjivar gets McDonald or Pickett now...
                      Or actually i'd prefer to see Pickett vs. McDonald.

Comment

Working...
                      X