• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    I think this made brook mad:

Haha that's class.

Comment

Khan always says he is going to fight people but never does. He likes the attention but not the risk.

Comment

How is that confirmed?

Once again another false claim from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
          Kell needs to stop fighting those bums and accept the fight with whatever split Khan offers him.
          Both fighters need each other to make anywhere near that kind of money, they can't make that kind of money without each other. 60/40 is fair.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            I think this made brook mad:

Pahahahaha

Khan with that ether.

Comment

How is this fight confirmed when Brook has yet to defeat Bizier?

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
                Both fighters need each other to make anywhere near that kind of money, they can't make that kind of money without each other. 60/40 is fair.
                I think Eddie Hearns character is trying to pull a Don King Hustle here, he wants to pay both Boxers peanuts and keep the bulk of the money himself.

I hope Kell Brook signs with a big name promoter Eddie Hearns has messed him around long enough.

According to Hearns own figures the fight is worth £30,Million. Eddie is now trying to Back Track and pay Khan £5 Million and Brook £2.5 million whilst paying himself £22.5 Million.

Eddie Hearns is a Slime Ball.

Comment

Would love to see it. Still not sold on Brook. That Porter win was solid but he really doesn't seem like a guy that wants to be great. Say what you want about Khan but he brings entertaining fights win or lose. Don't think it happens this summer. It seems Khan wants the Swift/Guerrero winner. I like that fight for Khan at 147 against Danny Garcia, I think it will be a different fight. I think Khan can beat Brook as well but its not a slam dunk.

Comment

More clowns talking **** snd not fighting.

This fcking sport, I tell ya...

Comment

*sigh*

This is like Mayweather-Pacquiao all over again. Are we really going to have to wait until both guys are old when this fight finally happens?

Comment

Working...
                      X