Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the least painful way to commit suicide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led* View Post
    We don't suffer the pain you experience bro. So I can't say to hold on. But if you're doin it for real donate some of your organs who need them.

PS: donate your brain to Mannie Presh or Larry.
    Each time I came across "donate" I was sure that "your points to me" was to follow while reading this post.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      don't even think about killing yourself, brother. it'l leave you dead on the inside. just imagine how much the people who care about you will suffer. you really want to put them through that? they'll never recover.
      This. ^

Having had someone in my family commit suicide I cannot begin to tell you what kind of a psychological mess it leaves behind for everyone you're related to and anyone that ever knew you.

Honestly bro, not worth it. Adapt and overcome.

Comment

Most painful would be to step in the ring with Wladimir...

... With a sore pinky, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Far be it from me to attempt to change anybody's mind, but given Tunney's previous revelations here about his declining health, I fear this may be a cry for help.
          It's not a "cry for help".

I just made this thread to ask a question. In the past, I've made many threads asking many questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            What's the least painful and quickest way to commit suicide?

Hanging is relatively painless and quick if you neck breaks, but slow and painful if it doesn't.

I've read drowning takes 3 minutes and is supposedly very painful as your lungs will burst.

Any ideas?

Your lungs dont burst when you drown, they are equalized with the water pressure, there is nothing that can "burst" them. You die from not getting oxygen.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              Your lungs dont burst when you drown, they are equalized with the water pressure, there is nothing that can "burst" them. You die from not getting oxygen.
              Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post

drowning doesn't necessarily entail dying, either, which i'll add for the other posters in the thread. it's the act of inhaling water.

you're not a new englander if you haven't inhaled water at least once. i almost died at water country , lol! and then again in the ocean.

the lights started to flicker a bit, but then i broke the surface and took a gulp of the best tasting air you can imagine.

Comment

Sitting in your car windows down while is turned on inside your closed in garage, will put you to sleep like a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    drowning doesn't necessarily entail dying, either, which i'll add for the other posters in the thread. it's the act of inhaling water.

you're not a new englander if you haven't inhaled water at least once. i almost died at water country , lol! and then again in the ocean.

the lights started to flicker a bit, but then i broke the surface and took a gulp of the best tasting air you can imagine.
                    Drowning has to be one of the worst ways to go, IMO.

I was really sick months back and ended up in the hospital with an abscess in my right lung. The abscess began to leak and filled over 60% of my right lung with fluid. To rectify this, I underwent a procedure whose name I really wish I could recall right now, but can't.

Basically what they did was wheel me into an operating room and strapped me down with restraints on my arms and legs, and across my stomach and chest. From there they had me snort a small bottle of lubricant up each nostril. Then they stuck a plastic tube up my nose and ran it down the back of my throat and into my right lung.

Once there they activated the machine the tube was hooked to and began pressure washing the walls of my right lung with a saltwater and saline mixture for several minutes.

It felt like drowning and choking at the same time only I was getting oxygen in my unaffected left lung, so there was no way I could die. But I quickly realized what the restraints were for, as I was trying desperately to sit up and break free from that ****ing torture device. I was coughing, gagging, swallowing water, and choking on lubricant all at the same time. My eyes watered, my chest hurt, and I could feel the water filling my lung.

It was basically a more ****ed up version of waterboarding. Definitely not something I'd ever want to experience again.

Comment

I think this thread should be deleted sort of. Yeah I contributed, and if it is the case that the thread should stay, than I contributed to a stayable thread, and I'm okay with that. What concerns me is the googlers and what not, the kids in particular.

But than, if we follow Wataru Tsurumi's logic on the subject, there is nothing wrong with presenting the knowledge I suppose. Kind of an anti-censorship ideal.

Comment

Working...
                      X