No announcement yet.

Don't accuse Golovkin of PED use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't accuse Golovkin of PED use

Everyone has always said that he works his ass off in the gym. He doesn't have a roid body. In fact, he's one of the more naturally muscular looking fighters that I've seen.
    Not only has he never tested positive, but never once has he even balked at any form of testing. He hasn't done one thing that would even be considered suspicious.

Now I keep reading posts saying he must be on something. Roids, Meldonium? Are you fúcking kidding me?

Why? Because he hits hard? Because he's from a country near Russia? Gtfoh with that nonsense.

He has said himself on several occasions that his technique is the most important aspect of his power, and I can see it. He turns his punches over and throws them from the floor, with good torque and proper positioning and movement of his feet.

Also, I love that Meldonium is the new flavor of the month. You fúcks had probably never even heard of the shít until Povetkin got busted. Now any fighter you think is looking a bit too good, he must be using it? And if he's from anywhere near Russia, he's gotta be on the juice, right? Fúcking ridiculous

Look, hate Golovkin all you want, for whatever reason (whether it's his hype or his skin color), but don't make accusations about an athlete that hasn't given you the slightest reason to doubt him.

he probably is on roids and i encourage and salute him for doing so. dont hate the player hate the game. we all up on them roids. hell if i knew where to get them i'd do a cycle myself.

Comment

If he works so hard as you say then why doesn't he do year round testing instead of testing a week or two before his fights. I would absolutely not be surprised if he tested positive for Meldonium or Stanzolol

Comment

Both times he's done VADA testing he's started it less than a month before the fight. If that was other popular fighters there'd be outrage.

Comment

They're all on roids

Comment

Is that the best you guys can come up with?

Empty accusations?

Come back when you have any sort of evidence whatsoever. Until then, keep your fúcking mouths shut and don't slander a clean athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Both times he's done VADA testing he's started it less than a month before the fight. If that was other popular fighters there'd be outrage.
              I've never accused GGG of being on the steroids but Isaac has a point. If it's two times and both were held off until just prior to the fight, it's unconvincing. Especially in light of eastern Europe having a culture of ped use.

I'm not accusing him, just saying that you won't convince people until he undergoes legitimate testing. I hope he does and hope he's clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Contra View Post
                Is that the best you guys can come up with?

Empty accusations?

Come back when you have any sort of evidence whatsoever. Until then, keep your fúcking mouths shut and don't slander a clean athlete.
                Will Golovkin start the VADA testing less than a month out again for his next fight in your opinion. Is there a good reason why he doesn't start it earlier like other fighters do?

Comment

Originally posted by Contra View Post
                  Everyone has always said that he works his ass off in the gym. He doesn't have a roid body. In fact, he's one of the more naturally muscular looking fighters that I've seen.
                  Not only has he never tested positive, but never once has he even balked at any form of testing. He hasn't done one thing that would even be considered suspicious.

Now I keep reading posts saying he must be on something. Roids, Meldonium? Are you fúcking kidding me?

Why? Because he hits hard? Because he's from a country near Russia? Gtfoh with that nonsense.

He has said himself on several occasions that his technique is the most important aspect of his power, and I can see it. He turns his punches over and throws them from the floor, with good torque and proper positioning and movement of his feet.

Also, I love that Meldonium is the new flavor of the month. You fúcks had probably never even heard of the shít until Povetkin got busted. Now any fighter you think is looking a bit too good, he must be using it? And if he's from anywhere near Russia, he's gotta be on the juice, right? Fúcking ridiculous

Look, hate Golovkin all you want, for whatever reason (whether it's his hype or his skin color), but don't make accusations about an athlete that hasn't given you the slightest reason to doubt him.
                  De Brothas can't handle a White dude knocking out all De Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    I agree. I don't think he is juicing or peding but if floydie or packy did that the site would shut down

Comment

Working...
                    X