No announcement yet.

why aren't industry articles titling, "Lara Wants Golovkin At 160" - Shields

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
    Look around you fu(king moron....I'm one of GGG's biggest critics. It has nothing to do with race you di(kless f@ggot. I find GGG lumbering and boring....Such a biased biggot right...You are pathetic.
    You're a moron. Are there any popular black boxers? No they are all hated. Look at what you racists say.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      oh, you're right. golovkin's a bum.
      You pretend guys have to earn the right to fight Golovkin. Ignore his fighting bums.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        You're a moron. Are there any popular black boxers? No they are all hated. Look at what you racists say.
        I'm not racist. Keep telling yourself this has anything to do with race. Like who exactly? name all the hated black fighters....I dare you.

Comment

I'm not racist. Keep telling yourself this has anything to do with race. Like who exactly? name all the hated black fighters....I dare you.
          Ward
          Bradley
          Wilder
          Thurman
          Floyd
          Crawford
          Russell
          Joshua
          Adonis
          Alexander
          Jacobs
          Qullin
          Broner
          Charlos
          Spence

Are all hated on. You're blind to racism. Why do you think they love Golovkin but hate Wilder? Racism you fool.

Comment

Bunch of haters against the perceived "white boxer". There is no confusion over why he is disliked.

Make the Lara fight happen so he can take the Cuban out.

Comment

Ward
              Bradley
              Wilder
              Thurman
              Floyd
              Crawford
              Russell
              Joshua
              Adonis
              Alexander
              Jacobs
              Qullin
              Broner
              Charlos
              Spence

Are all hated on. You're blind to racism. Why do you think they love Golovkin but hate Wilder? Racism you fool.
              Wow just wow.

Bradley is hated only ever for his unjust decision over Manny.

Wilder is a hypejob...no two ways about it, he's in the same boat as GGG but has fought even worse fighters. He was robbed of a chance to prove himself against Pedvetkin.

Thurman was loved by everyone and I do mean everyone when he was knocking guys out , it's his decision to fight defensively that has lost him fans.

Floyd like we said despite being a convicted woman beater, made an entire persona centered around people disliking him...The Rock did it in WWE for christs sake it's not racism.

So questioning Bud's competition is hating on him?
              Russell Jr?? The guy that fought TBA until he was beaten?? He doesn't deserve some criticism for that??

Joshua is huge, good looking and talented....fat fu(ks on the internet are always gonna hate a guy like that.

Adonis..once again only criticized for his competition...Once again that is not racist. it's what you do to GGG unless you are saying you are driven my racists motivations.

Alexander? LOl he sucks...Made a career off a lucky uppercut against Urango but I've never seen anyone hate on the guy... He done very well for himself.

Jacobs's chin is question...yes he has been knocked out by someone who wasn't a huge puncher.

Qullin....Once again only ever seen his competition questioned.

Broner has does get hate. He invites some of it but he is also a target to some people. Yes, on Broner I agree.

Charlos?? The guy's that have existed for about 4 months? C'mon man....

Spence is dangerous...Of course people fear him. But it's his boxing skill and how it will affect there fighters , not his skin they dislike. I don't like Spence, he's been hyped up as a guy Brook is terrified of. Yes I a white guy dislike Spence because he's being used to undermine Brook, a mixed race fighter.

Grow the **** up/

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Bunch of haters against the perceived "white boxer". There is no confusion over why he is disliked.

Make the Lara fight happen so he can take the Cuban out.
                I hate Golovkin for being a coward.

Comment

Wow just wow.

Bradley is hated only ever for his unjust decision over Manny.

Wilder is a hypejob...no two ways about it, he's in the same boat as GGG but has fought even worse fighters. He was robbed of a chance to prove himself against Pedvetkin.

Thurman was loved by everyone and I do mean everyone when he was knocking guys out , it's his decision to fight defensively that has lost him fans.

Floyd like we said despite being a convicted woman beater, made an entire persona centered around people disliking him...The Rock did it in WWE for christs sake it's not racism.

So questioning Bud's competition is hating on him?
                  Russell Jr?? The guy that fought TBA until he was beaten?? He doesn't deserve some criticism for that??

Joshua is huge, good looking and talented....fat fu(ks on the internet are always gonna hate a guy like that.

Adonis..once again only criticized for his competition...Once again that is not racist. it's what you do to GGG unless you are saying you are driven my racists motivations.

Alexander? LOl he sucks...Made a career off a lucky uppercut against Urango but I've never seen anyone hate on the guy... He done very well for himself.

Jacobs's chin is question...yes he has been knocked out by someone who wasn't a huge puncher.

Qullin....Once again only ever seen his competition questioned.

Broner has does get hate. He invites some of it but he is also a target to some people. Yes, on Broner I agree.

Charlos?? The guy's that have existed for about 4 months? C'mon man....

Spence is dangerous...Of course people fear him. But it's his boxing skill and how it will affect there fighters , not his skin they dislike. I don't like Spence, he's been hyped up as a guy Brook is terrified of. Yes I a white guy dislike Spence because he's being used to undermine Brook, a mixed race fighter.

Grow the **** up/
                  Adonis and Golovkin are literally the same guy. One is loved and one is hated.

You remind me of someone who thinks black people being mistreated by the cops isn't racial. I'll see people mad cause a cop roughed up a 13 year old Black girl but they don't get why it's happening. You're in denial.

Comment

Adonis and Golovkin are literally the same guy. One is loved and one is hated.

You remind me of someone who thinks black people being mistreated by the cops isn't racial. I'll see people mad cause a cop roughed up a 13 year old Black girl but they don't get why it's happening. You're in denial.
                    I'm not american so I don't deal with horrific bull***** like that and regardless of what you believe I wouldn't stand by while it happened.

No you are pathetic. People don't like Wilder because he's a big lanky uncoordinated bum killer. Maybe if he blasts some top level fighter out people will care but even then it's not like people liked the Klits.

Who loves GGG? He's fu(king boring... HBO love him because they are paid to. He has like 5 real fans on here, just because they are load mouth *******s doesn't mean they take up the population.

Also wasn't Adonis a pimp who had tricks workign against their will or a enforcer for it? You would tear GGG apart for that if it was him.

Comment

Golovkin is White. Most of the boxing media is white. They are protecting the coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X