Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Backs Canelo: Golovkin The Best, But Brings NO Money!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Roach really meant to say Canelo's career and PPV potential could be ruined if he gets KTFO by Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      Its sad that the concept of "critical thinking" is lost on so many people here. First off, there never was a 164 offer sent to Ward. It was simply a comment made from Loeffler to Dan Rafael, and you idiots ran wild with it. It was never a serious offer.

And the fact that you believe that a trainer saying he thinks his guy could beat anyone from 154-168 (which myself and many other agree with) somehow magically means every single fight from 154-168 is somehow makeable, and that GGG should concede every negotiating point to the opponent no matter the economics involved, clearly illustrates that you really shouldnt be talking about topics like this. Its obviously outside your grasp.......
      Canelos fan base are mostly casuals who are drunk out of there mind before the fight even starts

Comment

sure.... sure...... lets compare a standing champion vacating his title to avoid a unification fight, and arguably the biggest fight in boxing, to a couple of optional fights against non-drawing fighters in other divisions. Yah, those are the same thing. lol

How many hours a day do you have to practice to stay this stupid?
        You're still using money as an excuse 😂😂😂😂

Canelo ducked golovkin and golovkin ducked Ward.

Comment

Its sad that the concept of "critical thinking" is lost on so many people here. First off, there never was a 164 offer sent to Ward. It was simply a comment made from Loeffler to Dan Rafael, and you idiots ran wild with it. It was never a serious offer.

And the fact that you believe that a trainer saying he thinks his guy could beat anyone from 154-168 (which myself and many other agree with) somehow magically means every single fight from 154-168 is somehow makeable, and that GGG should concede every negotiating point to the opponent no matter the economics involved, clearly illustrates that you really shouldnt be talking about topics like this. Its obviously outside your grasp.......
          Golovkin said 164 on SportsNation. Coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiub View Post
            I hate this argument. If you're arguing about why Canelo took Khan rather than GGG it's valid, but now who else is bigger business for Canelo than GGG? Liam Smith certainly isn't
            no one i hate this argument i hated just as much when team ggg used it against ward for 2 years. boxing fans are not as dumb as people think and people pay to see matchups

Comment

Well

The only bigger PPV draw other than GGG of current active fighters would probably be Cotto. Maybe Brook.

Comment

Maybe alone.....but Canelo matched with GGG is clearly the biggest money fight out there with Manny/ Floyd gone.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                  Golovkin said 164 on SportsNation. Coward.

He resigned too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    GGG : sorry Andre, you're not a draw

golovtards: exactly !

GGG : sorry Erislandy, you're not a draw

golovtards: exactly !

Canelo : sorry Gennady, you're not a draw

golovtards: coward! ducker!

Ward: SuperMW, LHW.
                    Lara: JMW.

Golovkin: MW
                    Canelo: MW

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      Ward: SuperMW, LHW.
                      Lara: JMW.

Golovkin: MW
                      Canelo: MW
                      These dumbasses can't understand the basics here.

Comment

Working...
                      X