No announcement yet.

Boxing Gyms in LA County

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Gyms in LA County

Anyone know of a good boxing gym in LA County. A place with good trainers and workout/fitness routines. Preferably one that has raised some good boxers at the amateur and professional levels. I don't mind if its a small gym, I actually prefer it that way. A competitive gym would be the best one for me, none of that hollywood bull****. I cant find any around my area, I live in Cerritos. Most of the ones I find in the directory are pretty far, 15-20 miles away.

wild card obviously

Comment

i would love to train at wild card

Comment

Try Azteca Boxing Gym in Bell, corner of Gage Ave. and Bear St. it's not far from you.

Comment

LA boxing in Fullerton.

lol, not many boxing gyms near where you live.

Comment

aztlan boxing center in norwalk...it's across the street from cerritos college in an old weight room on the old excelsior high school complex (where they filmed "grease"). it's behind the auditorium and adjacent to the track. it's a hard spot to find, cus they only put up the sign during club hours and if i'm right it was around 5pm on weekdays, but it's been quite a while since i've last been.

it's a nice lil amateur gym with good coaches if ur willing to learn. when i went there it was a 20 dollar donation and that was the only due i had to pay for as long as i could remember.

la habra boxing club is probably the place u wanna be as far as where pros are. google the spot cus i forget the exact address. it houses a lot of pros including librado andrade and many latin fighters use their facility to train when they're in the vicinity.

Comment

go to maywood gym plsss!!! and make it video!! i really love maywood!!! i want to train in there someday... i hope maybe

Comment

Working...
              X