Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Atrocious Ducks: Bradley/Alexander ducking Khan OR Vitali ducking Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    I guess depends on what your ambition is, to be The Man at HW or get a cheap title and fleece the viewers. Maybe mission accomplished for Haye.
    lol. The K bros are the only ones in history who's done 3 options for a voluntary defense. Stop nuthugging.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      lol. The K bros are the only ones in history who's done 3 options for a voluntary defense. Stop nuthugging.
      Apparently not, cause Haye gave up 3 options to Sauerland for a voluntary. I guess it made more sense for him cause they gave him the comp he was looking for

Comment

Mayweather ducked the **** outta Pacman.

As greedy as he is why would he pass up on his biggest payday?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Apparently not, cause Haye gave up 3 options to Sauerland for a voluntary. I guess it made more sense for him cause they gave him the comp he was looking for
          He gave up two options, on his own terms. Not once did Sauerland supply the opponent.

Comment

Hopkins ducking Calzaghe in 2003 to face Morrade Hakkar is another shameful one.

Comment

He gave up two options, on his own terms. Not once did Sauerland supply the opponent.
              Lets see, wasn't he supposed to fight bro, bro, bro? That's 3 options. So how is Valuev, Ruiz, Audley 2? Doesn't add up.

Ok, I guess they didn't stand in the way of him fighting the comp he wanted. The bros would have made him fight them, which is really not what he was after.

Comment

uhoh looks like you may have been off by 2! He just may have given them a 4 fight option, cause apparently they were still "copromoting" him for the Wlad fight lol

http://www.boxingscene.com/sauerland...happens--41902

I thought the whole point of dragging out the K fight he was screaming for was to get rid of Sauerland?

Comment

Lets see, wasn't he supposed to fight bro, bro, bro? That's 3 options. So how is Valuev, Ruiz, Audley 2? Doesn't add up.

Ok, I guess they didn't stand in the way of him fighting the comp he wanted. The bros would have made him fight them, which is really not what he was after.
                  Valuev was not an option, he was offered that fight. Ruiz and Audley were.

uhoh looks like you may have been off by 2! He just may have given them a 4 fight option, cause apparently they were still "copromoting" him for the Wlad fight lol

http://www.boxingscene.com/sauerland...happens--41902

I thought the whole point of dragging out the K fight he was screaming for was to get rid of Sauerland?
                  I think it was. As I recall it, he was only co-promoted by GBP for the Wlad fight. I'm pretty sure the contract with Sauerland ran out, but I may be wrong.

Comment

I vote broner slipping 140 past garcia,lucas, peterson

No excuses. He went past them for a light puncher and lost

Comment

That's not the only time he cancelled on Vitali. Remember they were supposed to fight on HBO shortly after his "back injury" forced him out of Wlad fight. But he was negotiating in secret with Valuev at the same time and gave up multiple options to Valuev's promoter Sauerland. He became "copromoted" by them

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4349120
                      That's right.ty

Comment

Working...
                      X