• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    Have we got a team on Xbox or what?

If not, I'll make it...
    I'm on xbox. Make a team and I'll join.

Comment

• Have people received the 500K from rockstar yet? I've not been online the last few days so not seen myself!! Think I only had 80K in last time I checked.

Comment

• Good **** last night Reed we f#cked those guys up haha! Think we killed one guy five times in a row he kept coming back for more. They didn't realize we just got done with Survival and had mini guns, rocket launchers, grenade launcher, etc.

After we got on the roof top I seen a couple of those guys trying to find us I don't think they had any idea we were on top of a building. I seen one dude driving around in his car blew it up with a grenade launcher. Threw a bunch of sticky bombs down on the road one guy walked right into them, blew his ass up. Last dude I blew up his personal car it gave me a bad sport warning lol. Good times
        Last edited by ИATAS; 10-17-2013, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Good **** last night Reed we f#cked those guys up haha! Think we killed one guy five times in a row he kept coming back for more. They didn't realize we just got done with Survival and had mini guns, rocket launchers, grenade launcher, etc.

After we got on the roof top I seen a couple of those guys trying to find us I don't think they had any idea we were on top of a building. I seen one dude driving around in his car blew it up with a grenade launcher. Threw a bunch of sticky bombs down on the road one guy walked right into them, blew his ass up. Last dude I blew up his personal car it gave me a bad sport warning lol. Good times
          **** is epic times

I was literally laughing... we both jump in the car, I drive up to the dude, you whip a sticky bomb on his car, I floor it in reverse and you click the button

Survival was good too, netted about 40k, and it was pretty fun.

****in pop-a-mollie lol

Did you know that other guy we played with? He was pretty cool....

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            **** is epic times

I was literally laughing... we both jump in the car, I drive up to the dude, you whip a sticky bomb on his car, I floor it in reverse and you click the button

Survival was good too, netted about 40k, and it was pretty fun.

****in pop-a-mollie lol

Did you know that other guy we played with? He was pretty cool....
            Sticky bombs are one of the funnest weapons! You can slap one on someone's car they have no idea, follow them for a while and at any moment boom!

pop-a-mollie was trash lmao but props for holding it down on the last wave. I only know kon1 from last night in online, he's in my crew, good player. That Mr G guy is hilarious if you ever get to play with him he'll crack you up pure comedy everytime I play with him

Comment

Sticky bombs are one of the funnest weapons! You can slap one on someone's car they have no idea, follow them for a while and at any moment boom!

pop-a-mollie was trash lmao but props for holding it down on the last wave. I only know kon1 from last night in online, he's in my crew, good player. That Mr G guy is hilarious if you ever get to play with him he'll crack you up pure comedy everytime I play with him
              lol yeah..

He did complete the last wave, which is redeemable.

Did you disconnect your ear piece near the end? I couldnt hear **** last 10 mins.

How about the ****in chopper..... I was like im gettin the **** outta here this dudes outta control

Comment

• Oh yeah I almost died of laughter when you bailed out the helicopter cuz you thought i was gonna crash! Im trying to steady the helicopter i see a body jump the f#ck out LMAO

Comment

lol yeah..

He did complete the last wave, which is redeemable.

Did you disconnect your ear piece near the end? I couldnt hear **** last 10 mins.

How about the ****in chopper..... I was like im gettin the **** outta here this dudes outta control
                  Battery ran out of juice i had to charge it

Comment

Oh yeah I almost died of laughter when you bailed out the helicopter cuz you thought i was gonna crash! Im trying to steady the helicopter i see a body jump the f#ck out LMAO
                    Dude.... You were bouncing between a building and telephone poles like the chopper was a ****in ping pong ball.

Comment

Dude.... You were bouncing between a building and telephone poles like the chopper was a ****in ping pong ball.
                      LMAO The chopper was smoking I think cops shot it when we first took off it was tough to control but i had it lol

Comment

Working...
                      X