No announcement yet.

GGG can be boxing's new HERO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG can be boxing's new HERO

Golovkin might be the real deal - I hope he is.

Tremendous power in EVERY shot. Excellent balance to set up consistently hurtful punches. Very good footwork -closes the ring off effortlessly. Underrated defence - he slips a lot of shots and is not very easy to hit. Cool, calm, collective and measured in everything he does - he doesn't force things and does things at his own pace - this is for me what is seriously impressive.

On top of that he's genuinely a good guy. Ducks no one and takes on all comers. Isn't egotistical like so many others in the sport. Shows great respect and sportsmanship towards his opponents. He even let Macklin recover his footing after he tripped.. what a guy.

To top it off he doesn't bring the typical section of disgusting, nationalistic/racially motivated fans that so many other fighters sadly bring (these forums have many of them). Instead he can unite fans from all backgrounds with his BOXING ABILITY.

I want to see him fight a top caliber opponent who can seriously test him. After that we will really know. Now we just have to hope he doesn't get ducked into oblivion.

Why? Cuz he keeps beating European bums and faded contenders?

Comment

yup 2 times a year HBO will have a good fight cant say so the rest of the year.

Comment

Working...
      X