Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Alexander Not Likely, Guerrero Still in Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if announcing that Alexander is the front runner wil pressure who ever else he is dealing with to fight to sign to his terms

Comment

Too much of a curve ball to believe......

Though admittedly I was worried

Comment

i dont think floyd is really that stupid to fight alexander, he'd get crucified again and be crying about "how a black man gets no credit" blah blah...

Comment

It's already been proven that wins and loses don't matter for matchmaking in boxing. It's all about what you bring to the table. If you take the best combination of money to be made and what the fans want to see, it should be Pacquiao, Canelo, or JMM (in that order). I'd like to think that everything right now is BS posturing and that the real hold up is that one of those 3 is the front runner.

Comment

If Floyd trolled the boxing world to get people to talk about hom then it worked! Every thread here and other boxing sites are all about Floyd. I hope its a prank but if not the fight sucks. And i like alexander.

LOVE HIM OR HATE FLOYD IS BOXING

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
              An Alexander fight is disgraceful just fight Pacquiao already chicken.

Hell fight JMM he just KTFO pac and deserves a rematch.

Alexander brings nothing to the table even less than Guerrero.
              Stop! Pac is done and arguably lost 2 of his last 3 fights. One by brutal KO.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Like I said - He did it just to **** with everybody.
                Like i said - if it wasn't mentioned on floydhype it isn't true.

Comment

I love all the Mayweather should fight Trout talk. Where were all you when he was being called a bum against Cotto?

Flavor of the month on NSB is Trout

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    If Floyd trolled the boxing world to get people to talk about hom then it worked! Every thread here and other boxing sites are all about Floyd. I hope its a prank but if not the fight sucks. And i like alexander.

LOVE HIM OR HATE FLOYD IS BOXING

Floyd trolls his haters all the time. He loves the hate and even said years ago that he would take on the bad guy role because it brings in the most money.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      Floyd trolls his haters all the time. He loves the hate and even said years ago that he would take on the bad guy role because it brings in the most money.
                      Oscar was a good guy and he made both Floyd and Manny relevant in boxing
                      Put a prime oscar in todays PPV world and Frauds revenue would look like welfare compared to Oscar and like I stated earlier he was the good guy

Floyd is a piece of sh it that only cares about himself, its been proven time and time again
                      I just feel really bad for him because he is yet another story of a black kid growing up dirt poor fighting in life to make it where he is now only to be broke a few years after he retires.

Comment

Working...
                      X