Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Pro wrestling so popular in America? Is it a sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Pro wrestling so popular in America? Is it a sport?

Do you guys watch WWE? Could someone please explain to me why adults find pro wrestling to be entertaining? Isn't that childish?

A lot of people are true fans and take this stuff very seriously and even consider pro wrestling to be a sport. Do you guys agree with that? Why the hell would anyone think that pro wrestling is a sport? They are actors not sportsmen.

I loved it when I was a kid. Even then I knew it was scripted, though. But I respect the beating and schedule those guys go through.

Comment

i absolutely loved it when i was a little kid until my older cousin told me it was fake ruined it for me and i havent been the same since....

Comment

all the way uptil wwe bought out wcw it was awesome.

Comment

because americans are the most smartest nationality in the world...

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            all the way uptil wwe bought out wcw it was awesome.
            What so awsome about pro wrestling?...Please explain. Do you consider Pro wrestling to be a sport?

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              What so awsome about pro wrestling?...Please explain. Do you consider Pro wrestling to be a sport?
              I even bought wrestlemania last april cuz the rock was back. its fun to watch actors who pummel each other with some daytime soap/daytime talk show back story.

Comment

I used to watch wrestling beetween the age's of 6-10

late 90's early 00s

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                  I used to watch wrestling beetween the age's of 6-10

late 90's early 00s
                  about mid 2000 when we stopped watching wwe

Comment

I'll admit if WWE wasn't in it's horrible state of PG era garbage I'd probably still watch it from time to time.

My favorite thing was HiaC matches, Hardcore Matches, TLC, Table matches, Ladder Matches, and those are all pretty much extinct now to my understanding. They can't even hit each other in the head anymore with a clean chair shot.

Last edited by subhuman; 10-13-2012, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X