Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmet cam footage of US Soldier getting shot in firefight with Taliban militants--->

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by comepana View Post
    "A round struck the tube by my hand of the 203 grenade launcher which knocked it out of my hands. When I picked the rifle back up it was still functional but the grenade launcher tube had a nice sized 7.62 cal bullet hole in it and was rendered useless. "
    Tried to use a noob tube and got caught.

Comment

The guy should have bought the 'Sleight Of Hand' perk because it took ages for him to reload!! Not to hate on the guy but like others are saying he was firing in any old direction and is running about an exposed hill just asking to be shot!! I don't really believe his story of he was drawing the fire off his crew because he would have said that in the vid, he only said he was goin down the hill. Before anyone asks no I've not served in any form of military and I fully admit I would be ****ting myself in that situation. I've got full respect for anyone that has the balls (male/female) to join the army and go over there and do what they do.

Comment

I would never go to war for this greedy racist country.

Comment

Alot of COD references i see.....

Comment

If he was using a Tediore gun he could have just thrown it at the enemy and watched it explode.

Comment

Working...
            X