Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's next for Freddy Roach? Did he just get exposed?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
    Exposed might be a heavy term true. But the fact that Roach has a style of teaching that everyone has caught onto. Volly up the middle offense and poor defense.
    All trainers have things they are good at teaching and poor at other things. Was Emmanual Stewart exposed when Jermain Taylor, Kermit Cintron, Andy Lee, etc. all lost badly? Of course not. Like Roach, he teaches a particular style or things he thinks will work. Sometimes it does (klitschko, tommy hearns, etc.) other times not so much. How much of that is Stewart's fault and how much is on the fault of the fighter (and perhaps their lack of talent, ring IQ, etc.)?

I guess i was so heavy on pac because this guy was "killing" people then he fights jmm and loses and then fights Bradley and losses bradley was checking that straight left all night and giving manny angles manny had little to nothing. so i would say he's been figured out he's been exposed for lack of effective versatility. he fights the same every time and when people begin to see that, people adjust. thus being exposed imo. it's a lil harsh in lingo but i feel the point is accurate.
    I still don't see it. Again, I throw out bradley completely as I firmly believe Pac won that fight clean & clear. I also think Pac is more of a complex fighter than people give him credit for - he's not some simple brawler he does a lot of things in the ring and to be honest, he's become more of a patient almost counter punching type of fighter. But again if anything with pac, he's starting to slow down and he's losing that explosive edge that he had some years ago. I think it's quite obvious watching him in fact.
    Last edited by ИATAS; 07-15-2012, 12:12 PM.

Comment

you guys and your overreactions

it's why i am here. ceaselessly amusing.

Comment

Working...
      X