No announcement yet.

Dos Santos will Put the Reem in REM sleep

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    its the other way around. Whenever JDS goes for a punch he'll risk getting his lead leg kicked in.
    ????? that silly to be honest. Reem leaves his chin up in the air unprotected all the time, going for knee's and such.
    Except for the Ben Edward fight Reem has never showed counter punching ability.
    And the Ben Edward fight isn't much of an example.
    JDS absolutely has better timing then Reem adn when Reem reaches in like he likes to do he is going to leave himself open.

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    yes, lets compare Gonzaga's striking skills with Overeem's just to prove that Reem would lose to JDS. lol ridiculous.

Look at the way Gonzaga wound up for the kick. That is worse than just amateurish. Overeem would never leave himself that vulnerable and open.
    That was a joke, even had :Rofl: and a wink sign under it if you didn't notice.
    I showed the gif just to show that JDS has excellent timing.
    And Gonzaga is a bum I know.
    Last edited by Mohammedini; 01-07-2012, 04:14 AM.

Comment

I agree, I favor JDS in this fight. If Brock can land a crisp jab cutting reem, then jds will land that jab all night. JDS is too quick and crafty w them hands. Quicker footwork as well. When the fight gets close I will bet.

Comment

Theres going to be some shocked faces on here when Alistair walks straight through Junior.

Comment

Jds is my favortie for this match

His boxing is good for mma standards simply because he utilizes it in such a way .
          He constantly is wary of takedowns and kicks and seems to heavily rely on countering those 2 mainly with a thudding right .

I do see reem getting put out by a dos santos overhand right or a left hook .

Reem drops his hands and dos santos knows what hes doing with his hands ive seen the dude throw body jabs and such to open up the head .

Reem has a chance though but hes going to either have to land a early takedown or do some cheap early leg kicking lol .

I have a feeling hes going to want to trade to be macho and he will simply learn his lesson like cain

Comment

TS I agree Dos Santos will land hard punches and win by ko/tko

Comment

jesus... i just read Overeem hasnt proved anything against the top 10 HWs... funny cos neither has JDS

Comment

I think JDS is the most fearsome hand to hand combatant I've seen in a very long time if ever to this point. Sure he needs more fights but he's to me like a robot that was put in hyperdrive.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by .Mik. View Post
                  Theres going to be some shocked faces on here when Alistair walks straight through Junior.
                  Let's bet points on that one then. Because I flat out don't see that **** happening. I think JDS is going to have little trouble in brutalizing Reem.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    I think JDS is the most fearsome hand to hand combatant I've seen in a very long time if ever to this point. Sure he needs more fights but he's to me like a robot that was put in hyperdrive.
                    I dont, I give him a punchers chance.. thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by .Mik. View Post
                      They'll just jump off the JDS bandwagon and onto the Reem wagon.

I agree though, people are going to be surprised.

Of course JDS has a chance to win, but more likely Reem will destroy him.

Comment

Working...
                      X