No announcement yet.

Kellerman: If Donaire Was A WW, He Might Be Favored Against PAC & PBF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    Sounds like Max is back on the booze. Is he going to start to use his P Willie sayings for Nonito now? Used to love when Max would say that P Willie has frozen 3 divisions.

i hate that lispy bastard

Comment

Pacquiao was once a Flyweight and is now one of the best welterweights in the world. Pac would decapitate him.
      Last edited by Caxcan; 08-20-2011, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        Sounds like Max is back on the booze. Is he going to start to use his P Willie sayings for Nonito now? Used to love when Max would say that P Willie has frozen 3 divisions.
        everytime he says something like that about a fighter, it portends doom.

Comment

We don't know how good Donaire would be if he were a WW, because his speed/power could possibly be different. This is speculation.

Comment

Donaire is a much better boxer than Pacquiao, so I can see Donaire beating Pacquiao by decision.

But anyways, who has Donaire beaten to get this high of a compliment? I really like the guy, but Mayweather and Pacquiao are not Darchinyan and Montiel.

Comment

and if i had 1 million dollars i would be rich

Comment

guys guys guys...and Kevin too

the purpose of this thread is to bash Max...not Nonito, PAC or PBF

Comment

Originally posted by Principe View Post
                  and if i had 1 million dollars i would be rich

richer...but not rich

i read an interesting article about 30 or so millionaires that were interviewed and they all said that the magic number before they considered themselves 'rich' was $7mil...it was telling how they all used that number

Comment

what kellerman is saying is probably the same as donaire would be favored p4p wise over pac and may. and thats probably not true. but donaire deserves his hype. he does some amazing things. he just hasnt lived up to it fully yet, imo. he has a loooong way to go and hes wasting time still fighting **** fights.

Comment

Kellerman sometimes goes overboard, and this is one of those times!!

I remember when he said that Paull Williams was a combination of Chavez, Hearns and Calzaghe, lmao!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X