Collapse
No announcement yet.

what if alien created us?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless the bible states with out question and doesn't leave any room for misinterpretation, That "aliens" created us. I won't believe it and I won't consider it... end of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
      Who created the aliens?
      If aliens created us they would then be gods, even if they dont shoot laser beams from their eyes and lightining out of their mouths.

Just like we are God if we clone people and animals. God is a creator.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
        If aliens created us they would then be gods, even if they dont shoot laser beams from their eyes and lightining out of their mouths.

Just like we are God if we clone people and animals. God is a creator.
        so aliens made the universe?

Comment

Ive watched ancieant aliens before and as ridiculous as they sound most of the time the "proof" they offer up is much more than just an acient book written by normal men. In my opinion nutcases from today have more credibility than nutjobs from 5000 years ago.

Comment

What if most of scientific 'evidence' is just faked and are some hollywood-stories? Would this change your world? Or is it just meant to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
              so aliens made the universe?
              I seriously doubt it, thats why I dont think they created us.

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
                Would it make more sense than God? whether you beleive in ufos or not, there's no denying that there's more evidence supporting existence of aliens than God. whoever created the Earth should watch over us, that may explain the reason behind UFO sightings

here are the traces of evidence that aliens were living beyond us.

I love this show, I hope you have seen it before, if not check it out, it is great if you are into this stuff

I too wonder this, dont get it twisted, I believe in God but people cant be so closed minded here and think that we are the only ones God created

My wife tells me that if it is not in the bible then it doesn't exists, lol, I tell her that not all is explain in the bible, if that were the case, then when Adam and Eve had there kids, Cain and Abel, and when Cain killed Abel her returns home only to be kicked out, we all have heard that Adam and Eve were the first humans, but if them and God kicked Cain out, it later says that Cain went to a city where he met his wife, ok where did the other people come from, who built that other city and so on...

Our ancestors were smart people, whether you are Native America, Mexican, Egyptian and pretty much anything, our ancestors have recorded evidence that they were visited by people not of this earth

Angels, we all believe to have wings from what people of the past have told us about them, but what if they only drew wings on them to explain that they would fly like birds either by ship or straight in the air

sorry man, I got carried away, lol

check out the vid, 3rd season just started yesterday, going to check my DVR tonight, I just looked it up, it should of recorded

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                  I seriously doubt it, thats why I dont think they created us.

Who gives a shatt about aliens? It's a fact that we've got genetic engineering at the highest level. Anyone who denies this is a ****ing criminal. End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
                    Looks like someone's been watching the History Channel this evening.
                    Are you talking about the documentary with the "mana machine"?

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                      Who gives a shatt about aliens? It's a fact that we've got genetic engineering at the highest level. Anyone who denies this is a ****ing criminal. End of story.
                      Knowing how things work doesn't dismiss there being a "God" who put it all in to play.

Comment

Working...
                      X