Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Oscar De La Hoya's Son With PR Singer Millie Corretjer represent PR or Mexico???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
    Come on Homie! WTF? Dont talk **** about a little kid!! If that kid is trained right in PR and has the boxing skills like his dad, he will be a beast!!
    How often do rich kids become good boxers though? It's very very rare.

The ingredients for a champ are typically always someone who was born in poverty, or a tough working class neighborhood, works his way through the tough times in the gym, etc.

Rarely ever do you see kids from millionaire families have the desire and passion to become successful boxers.

I'm not saying it cant happen, would be nice, but it's pretty rare.

I wouldn't expect this kid to be a boxer, why would he want to get punched in the face for a living when his dad can buy him the best education possible and he could become a doctor, or a lawyer or whatever?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      he will represent trannies.

which is more tranish? Puerto Rico or Mexico?
      I only see a Mexican in this pic

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
        I only see a Mexican in this pic
        Thats your dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        ****en salvadorean always coming and pretending his PR!! Biatch ass puta is ashamed of his poverty stricken, diseased filled,MS13 ravished country. Talk about hell on earth!! Okay Homie pretend you are PR if it makes you feel good!! Always hating on Mexicans because crossing through Mexico to get to the USA he was gang raped by all memebers of the powerful drug cartel "Los Zetas" and sold for prostitution for years!!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          How often do rich kids become good boxers though? It's very very rare.

The ingredients for a champ are typically always someone who was born in poverty, or a tough working class neighborhood, works his way through the tough times in the gym, etc.

Rarely ever do you see kids from millionaire families have the desire and passion to become successful boxers.

I'm not saying it cant happen, would be nice, but it's pretty rare.

I wouldn't expect this kid to be a boxer, why would he want to get punched in the face for a living when his dad can buy him the best education possible and he could become a doctor, or a lawyer or whatever?
          co-sign, Oscar would have a really different childhood growing up than his future son. Doubt Oscar would encourage him to become a fighter, more likely he'll let him in the family business of GBP.

Comment

Is it true that Mexicans didn't consider de La Hoya one of them and labeled him a pus4y ?

I think it was due to the Hopkins fight or something.

Comment

Eyy nigguz dont be talkin about them salvadoreans like that.. lota my homies are salvadoreans and they down as ****... Kul people..

Comment

lol come on man, its rare for a Great boxers/Sports player son to continue a legacy.

Michael Jordon's son fking sucks.
                JCC son isnt that good.
                Last edited by PinoyZoi; 01-10-2011, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
                  Thats your dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  ****en salvadorean always coming and pretending his PR!! Biatch ass puta is ashamed of his poverty stricken, diseased filled,MS13 ravished country. Talk about hell on earth!! Okay Homie pretend you are PR if it makes you feel good!! Always hating on Mexicans because crossing through Mexico to get to the USA he was gang raped by all memebers of the powerful drug cartel "Los Zetas" and sold for prostitution for years!!
                  Wow I got you all flustered so much so your calling me a boarder jumper.
                  A Mexican is calling me a boarder jumper????
                  Then you have the nerve of talking about gangs?
                  You lost it. orale!

Comment

Originally posted by FINITO View Post
                    Eyy nigguz dont be talkin about them salvadoreans like that.. lota my homies are salvadoreans and they down as ****... Kul people..
                    Some are cool, but not the on i was quoting and responding, That ****er be hating on Mexicans all the time on here. That ****er is plaster Sad's puta!!! Real Mexican Haters right there!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      he will represent trannies.

which is more tranish? Puerto Rico or Mexico?
                      Damn.......and I was eating too...thanks pullcounter..

Comment

Working...
                      X