Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: Mayweather Tried To Pull a Victor Ortiz on Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
    Very uncharacteristic of Maidana to be so vocal. He shows that Floyd is deep in his head when they have been trying to get into his.

Don't know why the big deal with the gloves here. Gloves alone won't win the fight for Maidana
    Exactly. If the gloves wasn't such a big deal, why didnt mayweather let maidana wear the nevada state athletic commision approved gloves?

Comment

Who is just finding out that Floyd Is a puszy ass coward? Like this is a shock! Ive been saying this for years!
      He was marketed and protected by his directors to stage one big spectacle of a show. Yaaay...They all made millions. But the sport was blinded and rear ended in the ass by the corruption dlck. Hes had it to easy. He was matched easy. And opponents were PAID to be just that...an opponent! You think that they are gonna risk (RISK) losing the marketability in floyd by letting him lose? Knowing the fight generates money by people wanting to see him lose. KNOWING that as soon as he does lose he will end up just like Broner but worst.

Comment

Don't talk to the referee about Mayweather using elbows either, he will hit while you are not looking.

Comment

Mayweather did it to Gatti to when Gatti was trying to let the ref know Floyd's tactic. The shot gave Floyd a knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
            to be honest its true, I seen the fight yesterday and thought the same. Mayweather tried two sneak two in at the end of the break but maidana just dodged em like he did all mayweather shots that night.
            ****** alert everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              Mayweather did it to Gatti to when Gatti was trying to let the ref know Floyd's tactic. The shot gave Floyd a knockdown.

Classless cowardly thug.

Comment

Originally posted by King Canelo View Post

Classless cowardly thug.
                Yet his fanboys love defending this woman beater. If i ever see mayweather near me in the street ima biiiitch slap the hell outta him and make sure that gets on youtube. Cuz thats what he is, a BIIIIIITTCCCHHH!!!

Have ya ever seen the video on youtube about him and margarito? funny shiiit

Comment

a guy who landed 14 rabbit punches in round 1 alone (i counted) is complaining about someone being dirty... Say it aint so.. maidana put on one of the most disgusting displays in boxing history, he was literally doing ANYTHING to get the win, and still lost... if the ref in the rematch is kenny bayless he gets DQ'd for sure
                  Last edited by Bachavelli; 07-18-2014, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                    I thought I was watching UFC for a moment. I would have taken a point off for the attempted knee
                    You were hallucinating the whole time. Maidana's work were clean and LEGAL.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      Yet his fanboys love defending this woman beater. If i ever see mayweather near me in the street ima biiiitch slap the hell outta him and make sure that gets on youtube. Cuz thats what he is, a BIIIIIITTCCCHHH!!!

Have ya ever seen the video on youtube about him and margarito? funny shiiit
                      u wouldnt get near floyd without those two 10 foot guys he rolls with stomp ur intestines out.. So relax warrior

Comment

Working...
                      X