[VIDEO] Vitali Klitschko Knocked out by Pele Reid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    Manny Steward's take on your opinion.
    Wow, even his own trainer said Vitali was going to lose the fight, had he not lost the fight.

*sigh

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Wow, even his own trainer said Vitali was going to lose the fight, had he not lost the fight.

*sigh
      Exactly and the Klitlickers still won't accept it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        I don't recall saying that he was his trainer.

No, you just refuse to admit that Klit got beat to shreds and won legitimately.
        I admitted that many times, last time in my post prior to this one.

It started with people saying Vitali was demolishing Lennox and how he would win the fight if judge hasn't stopped it. That's just rubbish.

Nowadays Lennox/anti-Klitschko posters tend to write even bigger rubbish. They are constantly bringing up this fight in every Klit thread and saying 'Vitali got beat to shreds'...

There are just no objective sensible posts in these discussions anymore...

Comment

• Why are we talking about Lennox vs Vitali.

This is a video showing how PELE REID removed Vitali from consciciouness.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
            So he got ko'd with a kick when he was 20, interesting to see. Does this have any relevance to boxing? Some haters will bring up anything, so vitali lied, like no other boxer has ever lied? What about when Lewis said he was old and out of shape after struggling with vitali even though he'd been training for a fight with kirk Johnson and had stated in the run up to the fight he wanted at least 3 more fights, (Johnson, vitali, jones jr)
            Lewis was the heaviest weight of his entire career in the Vitali fight. Yep, his entire career. 256 and a half pounds. He was literally in the worst shape he'd ever been in the ring. Ever. And he still beat Vitali in only 6 rounds while being totally out-of-shape. Imagine if he'd come in shape the fight would have ended even sooner.

Comment

• Comment

• So this is what happens when Vitali fight live bodies. Pele Reid Ko 2 and Lennox Lewis TKO 6.

Comment

• If I recall correctly, Vitali admitted to being knocked out in a kickboxing match in the HBO broadcast of the Chris Byrd fight

Comment

• vitali has a great chin...anyone can get knocked out but fact remains vitali is a first ballot hall of famer and he has one of the best chins of all time

Comment

• Originally posted by Rammstein View Post
                      I must admit I found it interesting, since I never even heard about it before, even though I knew Vitali used to be a kick boxer and have seen other clips with him.
                      Um but you didn't know he was a Judo and Sambo BB also....

Comment

Working...
                      X