Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hot chick who is not so great in bed or decent looking girl who is a machine in bed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
    The machine ofc!
    We have all fuc'ked a promiscuous semi-ugly chick in desperate times and many of them are excellent in bed.
    yes i agree with you too

Comment

As long as the hotter girl can bend over... then I choose her.

Comment

You shoulda said average looking and a machine

Woulda been more split decisions lol

I voted the machine!!! Suk fuk and clean house

Comment

hot/pretty chick of course...it's a must for men to be great in bed but not for women. men should lead not women. if you're great in bed you're woman will follow. the reason why some men chose women who are great in bed is because they are not.

Comment

the decent one.

ill cheat on the hot chick if she cant bang me good

Comment

Depends what I want from her. A man can "train a woman" to be good in bed with time and understanding. Once a woman feels emotionally attached she will physically do things she doesn't do for many men. I.E. I had a girl who refused to give head. Absolutely refused. Took 3 months and me not even mentioning it but she gave in "because you make me happy I wanted to make you happy".

You can't teach beautiful though.

However if I am in a relationship a connection matters 10x more than beauty ever could. Yes I am going with the gray answer, the quality of a woman isn't measured by her beauty or he sex game. It's her vibe/Iamapansyforthatone.

Comment

women's beauty is like a drug & can be very addicting but if she can suck the crome of a trailer hitch that is a great skill to have if she is not in the hot category...

Comment

how do u rate the chick in ur avi?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
                    how do u rate the chick in ur avi?
                    very attractive. no fake anything, fantastic body. my type of girl. each to their own though. she is one of my girlfriends so i am bias. she is also almost 13 years younger then me...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                      very attractive. no fake anything, fantastic body. my type of girl. each to their own though. she is one of my girlfriends so i am bias. she is also almost 13 years younger then me...
                      good for u then. u got everything u needed.

Comment

Working...
                      X