Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Manny Stewards beef with Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
    I have to disagree with Floyd never ducked an elite fighter he clearly ducked Antonio Margarito for 2 years.
    You can say PBF ducked Margarito if that is how you feel but Margarito was never and never will be ELITE!

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
      I have to disagree with Floyd never ducked an elite fighter he clearly ducked Antonio Margarito for 2 years.
      Margarito was never elite a day in his life...nor are those other Top Rank Pinatas he's accused of ducking.

The 8 million offer to fight Tony was a MULTI-FIGHT deal..

8 for Tony
      6 for Hatton..
      6 for Cotto...
      10 for Oscar...

Not being a fool..Floyd rejected that BOGUS offer and countered with his own

8 for Tony..agreed
      10 for Hatton
      10 for Cotto
      20 for Oscar

Arum...RAN to the media and laid this famous egg:

"Mayweather is delusional...sometimes you gotta' know when to hold em' and when to fold em'.....

When Arum rejected his counter-off...

Floyd bought-out his contract and became one of the wealthiest fighters EVER...Leaving Arum the shattered..bitter old FOOL you see today...

THAT is how it REALLY went down..

Margarito is NOTHING to duck..never has been..never will be..

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
        Margarito was never elite a day in his life...nor are those other Top Rank Pinatas he's accused of ducking.

The 8 million offer to fight Tony was a MULTI-FIGHT deal..

8 for Tony
        6 for Hatton..
        6 for Cotto...
        10 for Oscar...

Not being a fool..Floyd rejected that BOGUS offer and countered with his own

8 for Tony..agreed
        10 for Hatton
        10 for Cotto
        20 for Oscar

Arum...RAN to the media and laid this famous egg:

"Mayweather is delusional...sometimes you gotta' know when to hold em' and when to fold em'.....

When Arum rejected his counter-off...

Floyd bought-out his contract and became one of the wealthiest fighters EVER...Leaving Arum the shattered..bitter old FOOL you see today...

THAT is how it REALLY went down..

Margarito is NOTHING to duck..never has been..never will be..
        Watch one of these clowns still try to poke holes in this smh...its a shame that peoples hate blinds them so much when it comes to Floyd. U don't have to like the guy but if u can really say that u don't respect his business move away from TR then u should slap ya self!!

Comment

Originally posted by SincereDaGreat View Post
          Watch one of these clowns still try to poke holes in this smh...its a shame that peoples hate blinds them so much when it comes to Floyd. U don't have to like the guy but if u can really say that u don't respect his business move away from TR then u should slap ya self!!
          Arum really dropped the ball...you'd think he would have learned after losing Oscar....but he figured Mayweather didn't have the fanbase and lost BIG-TIME.

I bet Arum's buddies still rip him over losing out on all those Mayweather MILLIONS.

As for the haters...

Brian Kenny said Floyd was going to duck Baldomir BEFORE he jumped all over Margarito's lap.

They'll use any sorry-as.s fighter's name to diss Mayweather...

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            in no era would either manny or floyd be average fighters. if you knew what it meant to be an average fighter, u wouldnt even say that. and u question other ppls boxing knowledge? well i guess its to be expected from a guy who thinks floyd fights like his father, which he doesnt. hes much, much better. closer to his uncle actually, but i digress.
            This is what I hate.

People overrate those old school fighters so much that you hear comments about how those guys would easily beat both or have them scared to move above 140.

I dislike Floyd, but I definitely think he holds his own and even beats a lot of the ATG/HOF fighters from back n the day. I also think he loses to some....but I'm starting to get tired of how much people overrate those "old school" fighters in some weak attempt to look like a knowledgeable poster.

Comment

Ummm because Manny Steward really is a Uncle Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                This is what I hate.

People overrate those old school fighters so much that you hear comments about how those guys would easily beat both or have them scared to move above 140.

I dislike Floyd, but I definitely think he holds his own and even beats a lot of the ATG/HOF fighters from back n the day. I also think he loses to some....but I'm starting to get tired of how much people overrate those "old school" fighters in some weak attempt to look like a knowledgeable poster.

You overrate the modern fighters like PAC that can't even fight on the inside or move his damn head after he punches.

Stop being jealous that so many of those greats donn't look like you and show some respect.
                Last edited by AlwaysOnTop; 12-23-2011, 01:24 PM.

Comment

That's an interesting ?....... Idk but Steward sucks anyways..... You either have guys that want to concoct some type of story line to get extra face time (Kellerman,Merchant) or guys that don't know what the hell they are watching (Lampley,Steward)..... I missed the guys that actually used to call the fight and tell you what was going on......

Comment

Maybe it is because he is an ******* and a lot of people around boxing don't like him. Maybe Steward finds it hard to hide the fact.

Comment

Working...
                    X