Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd pays Travis Tygart and the USADA to test for his fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    how are you even in red man? i guess logic does not compute in NSB anymore.

The problem is literally because Floyd asked for it. He could say the same agency that caught the Mexican national soccer team do it and people will still argue that Floyd is controlling everything. lol
    dehydrator got me...he doesnt like when common sense goes against pac. lmao, i dont care very much tho.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
      Of course Non-Profit means nothing to you because you probably don't know what that means lol

I will do you one better though, why not allow BOTH to come test, keep USADA and then Arum adds another that he feels comfortable with? PROBLEM SOLVED!
      Churches are considered "non profit", but it doesn't mean they don't make money.

They make f ucking tons. Tons enough to build new churches. Tons enough that some from the church use it as a personal bank account.

lol "non profit". That doesn't mean squat. This is america dude. You need to get with the program and understand that just because something is named as such, doesn't mean it is. Perhaps you've never heard the term, "under the table". Non profit my a ss.

Why not just fight under the rules they always have?

Much more simple than going back and forth over an extra test.

Comment

Originally posted by Exposé View Post
        So why does Floyd have to have control over all parameters?

Manny apparently has agreed to testing, based on using a neutral party both can feel comfortable with.

Whats wrong with that?
        There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. I'm not criticizing Pac. Its all mind games. Something Floyd has always been good at. By having control of the testing demands, he has more control over them.

However Team Pac has done a very good job keeping up with his games and making him look just as bad as he's made them look recently, but eventually they're going to have to give in and do what he wants if they really want the fight.

Comment

You know what it is.... ??? This should be easy and done with with Manny willing to do all the tests..... It should.. Why are the *****s so defensive at this revelation... BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEIR FIGHTER.. They know there is a chance Floyd ******* out again.. They are on advanced damage control..

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            oh so one fighter controlling all parameters is cool, but for another fighter is a problem. gotcha. i just remembered why i ignore u. ur logic makes no sense, never has...dont even bother responding. smh. idiot.
            Which one fighter is controlling all of the parameters?

Nobody. If my logic makes no sense, why did you bring your b itch a ss in here in the first place? I don't care about the burners, horuses, yesirs, dazed, etc, etc, and you don't see me in their threads. So, why are you here again?

"THATS MY BIKE PUNK!"

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
              There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. I'm not criticizing Pac. Its all mind games. Something Floyd has always been good at. By having control of the testing demands, he has more control over them.

However Team Pac has done a very good job keeping up with his games and making him look just as bad as he's made them look recently, but eventually they're going to have to give in and do what he wants if they really want the fight.
              Again, that leads to Floyd controlling the parameters.

Sorry, it doesn't work that way. Its give and take. Manny has given leeway in regards to testing. Went from, "no test, to 24 days, to 14, to unlimited".

So now, hes asking that a neutral party conduct the testing,

and you're saying he still has to do what Floyd wants?

You cats are some pushovers for real.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post

What does Pac have to lose by not giving in???? This revelation has given Pac more then enough to drown floyd in ****.

What does floyd lose? waaaay more then Pac thats for sure. That is if respect means anything to him

Comment

UKADA can do the test lol, Arum nad his croonies are just reaching here, the media are now on their backs, his last PPV with Mosley didnt do too well so they have no choice at the moment after JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    UKADA can do the test lol, Arum nad his croonies are just reaching here, the media are now on their backs, his last PPV with Mosley didnt do too well so they have no choice at the moment after JMM.

So in your opinion, there is nothing wrong with a neutral party doing the tests as Floyd requested?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      cosign. lets just hope this **** gets done. fluck everything else, including arum.

Comment

Working...
                      X