Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Pacquiao Be Inducted Into The Hall of Fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I think season 3 or 4. I love that show.
    Me too, love the show, even the later season. Better than most crap on TV these days.

Comment

TS how long have you been watching boxing?

Manny will 100% get in the hof.

He is as all time great as you can get.

Comment

Apparently according to the thread starter, opposing the ****sexual agenda and Gay marriage, is worse than killing your wife and beating the crap out of women ie Carlos Monzon who was inducted into the hall of fame.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
          Just to be clear, I only judge a boxer for what they've accomplished inside the ring and not what they've done outside it. There's some boxers in the HoF who have done some pretty ****ed up things in their lives, yet have still been inducted. However, judging from the way companies have distanced themselves from Pacquiao and how politically correct every boxer and organistation wants to appear will mean an all time great fighter like Pacquiao, who has enriched boxing for 3 decades, will never be inducted.
          As ridiculous as PC-ism is, I don't see any way that Pacman doesn't get in. He's accomplished too much. He's too well known. He competed in the highest grossing fight the sport has ever seen.

When murderer Carlos Monzon can get in, I don't see anything keeping Pacman out, not even PC-ism, although according to their logic, a murderer is more forgivable than any ****phobe. SMH

Comment

You're banned for asking the day's dumbest question and that takes a lot.

Comment

Put down the pipe, I didn't even read the whole thing, this has to be one of the stupidest threads ever and that says a lot.

They let a rapist in, a murderer in, child abuser and woman beater, he hasn't done anything worse than those people.

Comment

Pacquiao could say something worse than that every day and twice on Sunday for the rest of his life and he would still absolutely positively go to the hall of fame for what he has already done inside a boxing ring. How well a boxer does inside boxing rings in his career determines whether he gets into the hall of fame or not. If a boxer is great inside the ring nothing he could possibly do or say outside the ring will keep him out of the hall of fame and that's as it should be. The hall of fame is an award for great boxers. It's not a good citizen award.Carlos Monzon murdered his wife and he is still in the hall of fame.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  The f#ck.

Manny is going to get into the Phillippines fake NBA HOF for scoring his 7 lifetime points or whatever he got. He's getting in all the HOF's even if he turns into Asian Donald Trump.
                  better than floyd's dancing with the stars accomplishment?

on topic:

yes he will be.
                  Last edited by Rath; 03-20-2016, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Wow!!! Just wow!!! How dumb can one poster get?

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
                      what season of Its always sunny is that from, i've watched all eps, don't remember that scene
                      is when dennis became gigolo and mac want to join the mob

frank in pimp mode

Comment

Working...
                      X