How did you score DeGale vs. Dirrell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you score DeGale vs. Dirrell?

Who deserved to win?
    DeGale wide decision (3 points or wider)
    9.80%
    Degale close decision (by 1 or 2 points)
    72.55%
    Draw
    7.84%
    Dirrell close decision (by 1 or 2 points)
    9.80%
    Dirrell wide decision (3 points or wider)
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

I was only keeping score in my head and think I had it 114-112 DeGale like two of the judges. However, I could see 113-113.

Comment

I had it 114-112 for DeGale.

Close but clear, the two knockdowns were the difference.

Comment

2-3 points. Anyone who had it a draw or to Dirrell scored every swing round to him and thus are biased.

Comment

one of the best fights i've seen in a long time.
          smart azz american against a gentleman britt.
          good thing degale had a 10-7 second round.
          consider degale world class now.

Comment

114-112 for Chunky but wouldn't have been surprised to see it go the other way. Great fight. Dirrell dug deep but came up just short. That Canadian judge must have been drugged.

Comment

115-111 DeGale

I wasn't listenting to the commentary. Although Dirrell definitely came back in the fight during the middle rounds, I didn't think he swept them as Sky and Jim Watt were scoring it. I thought DeGale nicked at least one of those middle rounds off the back foot. I also thought the 12th was really close, DeGale came forward but got clipped a few times.

Comment

I was surprised at how vulnerable Dirrell looked when he was backed up. Squared up several times against the ropes with his guard nowhere near tight enough to keep him safe. Still has touches of class and hopefully he'll have shaken some rust off tonight.

Chunky needs get his ass in better shape. Worked hard all night but his offence disappeared at the half-way point, only to reappear just in time to save the day.

Comment

I had it 113 to 113 a draw, but I can agree with the two judges that had it 114 to 112 for DeGale.

Comment

114-112 Dirrell .

Great fight but I don't think Degeale did enough from The 5th Rd on. But don't have a problem with Chunky getting the nod , Dirrell dug himself a deep hole with those 2 kds.

Comment

Working...
                    X