Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much hatred of Garcia and Bradley ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
    Among the experts above, 121 scored the bout for Pacquiao, 1 scored the bout a draw, and 1 scored the bout for Bradley.

CompuBox Punchstats Total Punches Pacquiao Bradley
    Landed 253 159
    Thrown 751 839
    Pct. 34% 19%
    Jabs Pacquiao Bradley
    Landed 63 51
    Thrown 258 449
    Pct. 24% 11%
    Power Punches Pacquiao Bradley
    Landed 190 108
    Thrown 493 390
    Pct. 39% 28%

Now leave and never come back. INB4 "hurr durr I'm gonna discredit compubox because it doesn't agree with my opinion"
    Love the stats and all. Now please, where's the proof you have that Bradley robbed Pacman? That's what I'd like to see. Your bluffs been called bro.

Comment

No, it's a VERY appropriate response.

Pacquaio showed nothing but respect for Bradley and did not bad mouth him at all, Bradley however said many disrespectful things about Pacquaio, including that he "softened Pacquaio up for Marquez" and after the KO he said "Paybacks a *****" in an interview.

Bradley is hated for good reason, you can claim Bradley doesn't deserve the hate he gets, but Pacquaio didn't deserve the hate he got from Bradley either, but that didn't stop him from trashing him and acting like it was Pacquaios fault.
      I haven't followed their back-and-forth that closely, but if it happened as you said then I think Bradley was wrong. It would make me like him a bit less. I still respect him as a fighter though. I don't know him personally and can't really speak to what kind of person he truly is.

Comment

they hate Danny because they think Angel is an ass hole

Comment

Bradley gets hate because he got a decision over Pacquiao when he shouldn't have. Even though he had no control over the decision. Also, some people hate the fact that Bradley believes he won that fight.

People hated Danny because they felt he was ducking Matthysse. Now a lot of people are mad because he beat Matthysse. Angel also brings a lot of hate on his son.

Both of these guys are excellent fighters. It's sad to see them criticized so much because they're two of the best fighters in the game right now. Their will and determination sets them apart from a lot of other boxers.

Comment

No, it's a VERY appropriate response.

Pacquaio showed nothing but respect for Bradley and did not bad mouth him at all, Bradley however said many disrespectful things about Pacquaio, including that he "softened Pacquaio up for Marquez" and after the KO he said "Paybacks a *****" in an interview.

Bradley is hated for good reason, you can claim Bradley doesn't deserve the hate he gets, but Pacquaio didn't deserve the hate he got from Bradley either, but that didn't stop him from trashing him and acting like it was Pacquaios fault.
            Certainly Pac won that fight 8-4. Bradley was valiant but should have lost and assuming Pac beats Rios,he needs to fight winner of Bardley v JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Love the stats and all. Now please, where's the proof you have that Bradley robbed Pacman? That's what I'd like to see. Your bluffs been called bro.

Comment

I don't hate Bradley but can't help but laugh at people who have him on their p4p lists or actually think he belongs on there. Especially after winning 2 rounds against Pacquiao and going life and death with a Siberian snow plower.

I disliked Garcia before the Lucas fight but now I respect him. He's a very sharp fighter, nothing really to hate on.

Comment

Yup, that's what I thought. You and a bunch of worthless stats that proved nothing. Let me educate you, Timmy Bradley did not and could not rob Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Yup, that's what I thought. You and a bunch of worthless stats that proved nothing. Let me educate you, Timmy Bradley did not and could not rob Pacman.
                    Yeah, because statistics and numbers mean nothing, clearly.

Buddy, you're wrong, 99.5% of the viewers who scored it had it for Pacquaio, everything agrees that Pacquaio was robbed. You're probably the kid who never liked looking at numbers though and applying logic, probably failed math too.

Comment

Danny, because of his dad.

Bradley, because of the Pac fight.

That being said, I love Danny's style of fighting, and I think Bradley is a beast.

Bradley at 140, would be regarded as a unanimous top 5, P4P fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X